Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Do you want Gunny to carry on regardless?

Do you want Bryan Gunn to remain as manager next season? If you do, just say yes. If you don''t you can just answer no, but I''d be interested to hear any suggestions as to who you would like to see replacing Bryan. As to my opinion, I''m undecided as to what is the best course of action for the club. I''m glad that I don''t have to make that decision.

I certainly want the existing team to continue, whether with Gunn as manager or not.  Would not mind seeing a split job role with Gunn on recruitment and player contracts, Butterworth and Crook coaching.

Think even if we go down the club will not get rid of the team as a change will be too expensive.

I''m kind of sitting on the fence with this one, on one hand I believe that Gunn can have a good full season with Norwich if he is given the chance, but on the other I fear that if Gunn makes a pigs ear of Norwich next season then there can be no excuses and the fans may have to turn on him which would be such a shame given what he has done for the club in the past.

Lets forget all the debate and focus on tonight.

We can discuss this all after next sunday

We win tonight and we stay up....thats all there is to it

Good luck lads

To be fair that would mean that Roeder sold season tickets too!

Gunn is very good at handing out drinks and canapes...

With the current board he might as well carry on, as any ambitions for the football side of the business seem to have disappeared years ago.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

Can we have a proper manager, with Gunn in a lower coaching and/or back to his ''tea and biscuits'' role? What next, ''Gunn for Head of ICI?''

Carry on regardless to The Blue Square Gunny... you are doing a grand job under Delia''s fine stewardship of our club! [:$]

I love Gunny I really do and it would be so easy to be swayed by emotions and say yes give him the job as has done a great job in whatever role he has been in and loves the club but you have to be honest and ask has he got the creditials to lead us into a championship battle next season.

So if we stay in the Championship then I''d want a more experienced manager as with the 3 Premier clubs who are coming down I feel its going to be an even tougher league to get out of next season and at the end of the day our eventual aim must be the Premier that I feel that will need an experienced management team {plus of course a rich investor)

So my answer is No I don''t want him to carry on regardless.

No but knowing Delia and her clueless cronies it is already a certainty that Gunn will be our manager next season.