Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

doncaster out signs?

[quote user="glove1"]

i 100% want doncaster to stand down if we go down. IF we do lose tonight (i know we are not relgated if we do lose but still disgusting where we are)....anyone taking doncaster out signs??.........sky sports love a bit of reaction!!

[/quote]you could always buy 25,000 pairs of glasses and hand them our before the game ?  Just let me buy some shares in specsavers first...

Which parts of Doncaster''s job description (you have seen his job description haven''t you because otherwise you will find objective informed criticism quite difficult?) do you consider he has failed to achieve?

In what ways has he failed to meet the expectations of his employer, the Board?

What management skills or quailificatios do you have to be able to assess his performance?

Pleaase tell me that you are not just another poster who has a pop without actually knowing what the man is supposed to do and how his performance meets that requirement?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

Which parts of Doncaster''s job description (you have seen his job description haven''t you because otherwise you will find objective informed criticism quite difficult?) do you consider he has failed to achieve?

What management skills or quailificatios do you have to be able to assess his performance?

Pleaase tell me that you are not just another poster who has a pop without actually knowing what the man is supposed to do and how his performance meets that requirement?

[/quote]thank you. totally agree there mate.

[/quote]

He has glasses Cam - that is enough!!!

I think the thing people dont like about the Doomcaster is the fact he always seems to beat about the bush when answering questions and never seems willing to take a gamble.

Doomy is doing a grand job of sticking up for his gutless employers to our gutless fans in trying circumstances.

Getting shot of doomy wil not change a thing!

And the sad thing is if we are relegated Doncaster will probably become a scapegoat, allowing her infernal majesty another ten years! [:''(]

[/quote]

Bit of a radical approach Cambridge! Carry on like this and we might end up with rational debate which wouldn''t be half as much fun 

[quote user="Hairy Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Which parts of Doncaster''s job description (you have seen his job description haven''t you because otherwise you will find objective informed criticism quite difficult?) do you consider he has failed to achieve?

Pleaase tell me that you are not just another poster who has a pop without actually knowing what the man is supposed to do and how his performance meets that requirement?[/quote]Bit of a radical approach Cambridge! Carry on like this and we might end up with rational debate which wouldn''t be half as much fun[/quote]Yes, shame on you Cambridge! Your post doesn''t belong on the same thread as the OP or with smudgers articulate reply!

[quote user="Hairy Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

Bit of a radical approach Cambridge! Carry on like this and we might end up with rational debate which wouldn''t be half as much fun 

[/quote]

i know hairy canary - i have upset some of those fans who will happy when we are watching blue square premier football! my point is that he is ceo and he is involved in the decisions that have put us where we are. you better hurry up to leave cambridge for the match so you can wait on carrow road to speak to him cambridge canary.