Sign in to follow this  
bristolcity

come to wish you all the luck in the world

hi all bristol city fan here just come to wish you all the luck in the world with your fight against relegation really hope you lot stay up.

i came along last season as my girl was mascot for the day and must say my girl my self and my  family was treated  fantasticlly a day that we will never forget.  

as i said before all the best hope you stay up ( COM ON YOU YELLOWS)

Thanks Bristolcity, when we are losing our pride in our team and the club, up pops a fan from another club to remind us we really do have a good name in football and that tonight really matters.

Glad your family had such a great day at Carrow Road, good luck to your club from all of us!

Cheers Brizzle and Cam. I''m now pooing bricks and have that sick feelin. I just want the season over with 6 more points in the bag. Come the fuck on City.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Best wishes from me, too. [/quote]Isn''t there already a thread with supporters of other clubs wishing us good luck? Mods!Thanks Cam [:)]

[quote user="bristolcity"]

hi all bristol city fan here just come to wish you all the luck in the world with your fight against relegation really hope you lot stay up.

i came along last season as my girl was mascot for the day and must say my girl my self and my  family was treated  fantasticlly a day that we will never forget.  

[/quote]

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post this.

[quote user="bristolcity"]

[/quote]

Thanks for your good wishes, we really appreciate it [:)]