Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

My hopes...

Yep, you''re a prat.

How can you wish relegation on us? Regardless of your feelings for Delia, there is no excuse for wanting us to go down.

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Yep, you''re a prat.

How can you wish relegation on us? Regardless of your feelings for Delia, there is no excuse for wanting us to go down.[/quote]Didn''t you hear, Star? Relegation would almost certainly guarantee the end of Delia and fresh investment. Wake up. [:P]

[quote user="Mrs. Doherty"]

Are that we lose tonight and everyone that has backed Delia wakes up to what she really is.

[/quote]Yawn.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Yep, you''re a prat. How can you wish relegation on us? Regardless of your feelings for Delia, there is no excuse for wanting us to go down.[/quote]

Didn''t you hear, Star? Relegation would almost certainly guarantee the end of Delia and fresh investment. Wake up. [:P]
[/quote]

What do you mean "almost"? I hear that that nice Mr Cullum is booked into the Holiday Inn and will be going onto the pitch after the game to throw £20 notes into the Barclay.

Are that we lose tonight and everyone that has backed Delia wakes up to what she really is.

[/quote]

idiot, my hopes are that we win tonight stay in the championship then look at what needs changing in terms of the club like,

New manager, more investment, some new signings (not loans)

Alot needs to change but would never wish the club to lose and even if we do nothing will change will just be worse of than before!

Grow the f**k up!

My hopes are that we win tonight and everyone that has backed Delia wakes up to what she really is..A TV cook,who has done some good in her time here but who should leave the club ASAP because her and the boards mistakes have left us in this position!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Yep, you''re a prat. How can you wish relegation on us? Regardless of your feelings for Delia, there is no excuse for wanting us to go down.[/quote]

Didn''t you hear, Star? Relegation would almost certainly guarantee the end of Delia and fresh investment. Wake up. [:P]
[/quote]

Exactly.. Because Norwich as a league one side are obviously more attract a prospect to buy than Norwich as a Championship side.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Where did you hear that, Beau? Your best mate''s girlfriend who plays tennis on a Sunday with Cullum''s PA? [;)]
[/quote]

Obviously I can''t comment Flash, but I can say that suffice to say that its a source VERY close to someone who once sat next to someone on a bus whose brother bought a contents policy through Towergate. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Oh go on, what is she really? Don''t make us wait until tonight. [;)]
[/quote]

Well after months of stalking i can finally reveal that Delia Smith is actually A NECROPHILLIAC UNICORN

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

What do you mean "almost"? I hear that that nice Mr Cullum is booked into the Holiday Inn and will be going onto the pitch after the game to throw £20 notes into the Barclay.

[/quote]

Is that the same Mr Cullum who seems to have dropped off the Sunday Times rich list[;)]

Surprised the Kent Messenger, anyway.

http://www.kentbusiness.co.uk/kol08/article/default.asp?article_id=61043

Lets forget all the squit and focus on tonight

We win tonight and we stay up....thats all there is to it

Good luck lads

[quote user="PhatCanary"]My hopes are that we win tonight and everyone that has backed Delia wakes up to what she really is..A TV cook,who has done some good in her time here but who should leave the club ASAP because her and the boards mistakes have left us in this position!![/quote]

Would you prefer she leaves her money behind though Phat? And a bit extra for next season before she goes??

[/quote]

Most of us have woken uo to what she is but that doesn''t mean we want our team to lose!!