Sign in to follow this  
Irish canary

Everyone going to Carrow road!

To all fans going to Carrow Road tonight, Im looking forward to hearing you raise the roof tonight on sky so it will be the best atmosphere ever!!! I think this team will need it and hopefully it will give them the lift they need to perform better than they have all season! As i watch the match here in Dublin!! Never been so nervous about a match in years!

OTBC! Come on!

[quote user="Irish canary"]

To all fans going to Carrow Road tonight, Im looking forward to hearing you raise the roof tonight on sky so it will be the best atmosphere ever!!! I think this team will need it and hopefully it will give them the lift they need to perform better than they have all season! As i watch the match here in Dublin!! Never been so nervous about a match in years!

OTBC! Come on!

[/quote]

here here Irish!!  *bites nails* I''m gutted im not there and am relying on the CR faithful and my mates surround sound system to make me feel like i am!! haha

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"][quote user="Irish canary"]

OTBC! Come on!

[/quote]

here here Irish!!  *bites nails* I''m gutted im not there and am relying on the CR faithful and my mates surround sound system to make me feel like i am!! haha

[/quote]

haha, yeah in Nottingham, dads surround sound hasnt let me down yet! OTBC!