Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

Team and score predictions for tonight...

i think the team will be:

Marshall

Semmy                Doc                                                                Shacks                         Drury

Carney               Russel                                                            Clingan                           Bertrand

Lee                                                   ???????

couldnt tell u whos going to play with lee, id liked to think cody deserves a go.

Score:          1-0                   Doc

Marshall

Semmy                Doc              Shacks                         Drury

Carney               Russel       Clingan                           Bertrand

Lee                   ???????

couldnt tell u whos going to play with lee, id liked to think cody deserves a go.

i reckon its going to be:                         marshallsemi           doc             shacks       bertrandCarney       clingan        lappin          gow                  lee         cody?subs: nelson, leijer, cureton, russell, daley

Marshall

Semmy   Doc   Shax   Betrand

Gow   Rusty   Clingan   Carney (but like to see lappin)

Lee   Cody (would be awsome, give the boy a go, good partnership with Alan Lee, target man and a speed) 

2-1 Clingan peno and Cody. Kitson for them!

OTBC!

Semmy   Doc   Shax   Drury

Gow   Rusty   Clingan   Bertrand

Lee   CuretonWith Cody on in the second half, probably around the 85tyh minute.  A dour 1-1 with us getting an equaliser in injury time of the 2nd half.

GK - Marshall
RB - Semmi
LB - Bertrand
CB - Doc
CB - Shackell
RM - Carney
LM - Gow
CM - Clingan
CM - Rusty
FW - Lee
FW - McDonald

2-2 with Lee and McDonald scoring for City

Marshall

Semmi   Doc   Shacks   Bertrand

Carney   Clingan(POTY)   Russell   Gow

Lee   Cody

If though its 0-1 with ten mins left

Marshall

Semmi   Shacks   Bertrand

Carney   Clingan   Lee   Doc   Cody   Russell   Gow

Something tells me technical ability is going to go out of the window for both teams tonight, it''ll simply be a case of who wants it more... Reading for promotion or ourselves for survival! Either way, the game is going to be brown trousers time for both sets of fans! Bring it on....

[quote user="JPollard"]

Marshall

Semmy                Doc                                                                Shacks                         Drury

Carney               Russel                                                            Clingan                           Bertrand

Lee                                                   ???????

[/quote]

Is ??????? a new signing??

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Lee   Cureton

With Cody on in the second half, probably around the 85tyh minute.  A dour 1-1 with us getting an equaliser in injury time of the 2nd half.
[/quote]Please Blah, Noooooooooooooooooo! [:''(]

I suspect it will be gow with carney in the middleof the pack,  but Iwould prefer to have drury and betrand on the left and carney on the right;  gow up front with lee and cody to come on and get a centre half sent off as a pacey impact sub.   Bikey will be too strong for cody of cody starts.

Gow up front or not at all for me.

Sadly 2-2 rings out for me - not sure that will be enough..

COME ON  YOU YELLOWS. 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

Lee   CuretonWith Cody on in the second half, probably around the 85tyh minute.  A dour 1-1 with us getting an equaliser in injury time of the 2nd half.[/quote]Please Blah, Noooooooooooooooooo! [:''(][/quote]you just know it will happen though...

The team is difficult to predict. There are so many players half fit, and so many ways Gunn could fill empty positions. The midfield will need plugging - will he go for Dow there, or Lappin, or Carney, or even Bertrand?As to the score, I think that we might lose 2-1, or we might just scramble a 2-2 draw. Aft the poor showing at Ipswich it is difficult to see us winning, I''m sorry. I would love to see a win, but our fate was probably sealed in a few poor performances over the past 8 games or so, and some incredible refereeing decisions!

2-1 Reading I''m afraid is in my head.Reading lead at half time, for us to score an early equaliser and go on in search for the fairytale winner - only for Reading to catch us on the counter at the death.MarshallSemi Doc Shax Berty     Clinkers RusselCroft*/Gow         Carney*/Gow        Lee McDonald

Subs: Nelson, Drury, Cureton, Daley, Leijer*Depending on fitness

I hope Cody gets a start tonight,

City are capable of any score, 4-0 , 0-4 or even 4-4 none of these would surprise me, all depends if they show up on the night !