Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

You'll need to be honest to answer this...

Ok you''re in the premier league this season but be honest, which season do you think will finish up giving the you the most enjoyment (taking into account that you are struggling to score goals at the moment) this seasons Norwich City or last seasons Norwich City.

This season.

At the end of the day football is a spectator sport, we watch sport for entertainment purposes and Premiership football is slicker, faster and much more exciting. And besides, with Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea being the only three clubs with any chance of actually winning the Premiership, the relegation dogfight becomes the most exciting football in the entire league.

Hey Mr Joker, I know youre only joking when you say you''re a fan of the blue, because you really wanna go for city don''t you? C''mon admit it... you love the green and yellow, and I cant blame you, we are an outfit of total class and dignity, not to mention the team!!

But I tell you this honestly, at the end of the season, when we''re still in prem, that will be more exciting than all our last 9 seasons put together!!

We are Norwich, Super Norwich, and Huckers is our queen... er king... worthy is our... I''m confused...