Sign in to follow this  
Sing up the river end

Worst Norwich team ever

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We are unbelievably sh it.  League One won''t be easy[/quote]Have to agree if you look at how many are our players,think we only have about 17 players.I think we will struggle to make the play offs at best

Knowing Smith & Doncaster they''ll be happy to consolidate in League 1. No ambition whatsoever at Carrow Road these days. Shame on you Smith.

That is the worst thing to take. However sad it makes me for us to go down it''s not as sad as knowing that we don''t actually own any of the players and that we''ll be fucked again next season. Oh the joys of being a city fan, never the less city till I die and we''re not down yet

Totally agree steve, it is sad sad days as a NCFC fan. Wish Delia would F*** off and watch Hells Kitchen with her slippers on rather than watching us!Maybe we can get Gordon Ramsay in to sort our Club out on kitchen Nightmares. After all the place is full of restaurants nowadays!I am listening to our ridiculous sheep clapping the team round the ground at the moment. Why in gods name would you applaud this bunch of inept clowns! We have got what we deserve!

I am 29 years old and this is without a doubt the worst team I have ever seen appear for Norwich. We are appalling. Absolutely no quality whatsoever going forward, bar the work rate of Cody McDonald. We put no crosses into the box, our wide players were non existent. David Carney is league 2 standard. The Reading defence is solid and big, and had absolutely no problems with the utter shite we offered going forward. I thought Shackell and Doherty played well and were our best players along with McDonald. The rest of the team can Foxtrott Oscar as far as I''m concerned. Complete and utter shite. The worst team in 29 years at least.