Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Gunn - Pathetic - Where are the subs?

The whole team look knackered 60 minutes in, its now the 70th minute. We needed fresh legs 7 minutes before the goal, didnt get any, and we STILL havent seen a sub.

Pathetic, clueless.

Spot on and when he did make a sub they were wrong the whole starting line up was wrong cant remember a winger who went passed the defender and got the ball in its been pathetic.

Another pathetic performance under Gunn. An unbalanced team with Carney doing his utter most to become the most useless player ever! Delia you should be ashamed of your reign at NCFC!

The truth is we have nothing on the bench that would make a difference. You say fresh legs - that''s all very well but we need capable legs, not ones that can simply run. We need goals and we have nothing on the bench that can do it.

[quote user="filthyrich"]

Spot on and when he did make a sub they were wrong the whole starting line up was wrong cant remember a winger who went passed the defender and got the ball in its been pathetic.

[/quote]

The whole thing has been a shambles tactically. McDonald and Lee arent working, Carney has been awful again, Daley is too young for this type of game.

Where is Cureton? His former club, point to prove.......

[quote user="chicken"]The truth is we have nothing on the bench that would make a difference. You say fresh legs - that''s all very well but we need capable legs, not ones that can simply run. We need goals and we have nothing on the bench that can do it.
[/quote]

Gow on the right, Lappin on the left, Pattison to come into the middle for the non entity Russell. Cureton to come on for the ineffective Alan Lee. There are loads of options.

Bringing on Luke Daley was a ludicrous decision.

[quote user="chicken"]The truth is we have nothing on the bench that would make a difference. You say fresh legs - that''s all very well but we need capable legs, not ones that can simply run. We need goals and we have nothing on the bench that can do it.
[/quote]

Yeah but whats your point? Who puts those players on the bench.

the problem is the width without that the strikers arent going to get in the game i dont blame the strikers at all i blame gunn for his selection should of been lappin on the left and gow on the right and had balance.

[quote user="filthyrich"]the problem is the width without that the strikers arent going to get in the game i dont blame the strikers at all i blame gunn for his selection should of been lappin on the left and gow on the right and had balance.[/quote]

Its not all Gunns fault, he has a cr*p team because of Delia, Doncaster and Roeder. Pretty much nothing to work with.

BUT..... he hasnt been doing the best with what he has. Lappin is twice the player of Carney and Cureton is an experienced man. Daley shouldnt have been anywhere near that squad whilst people like Lappin, Cureton and Pattison are exiled.

McDonald as well, yeah he has a load of potential, but his inexperience meant that everything he created was wasted. That ball he should have played to Lee, that was schoolboy.

seriously I don''t think any of the subs would have made any difference, maybe Lappin for the set pieces. Come on do people really think Cureton was the answer? not enough quality in the tea or on the bench.

[quote user="Marty"]seriously I don''t think any of the subs would have made any difference, maybe Lappin for the set pieces. Come on do people really think Cureton was the answer? not enough quality in the tea or on the bench.[/quote]

Was the Tea crap as well? blimey what has this club become, cant even sell quality tea. ;-)