Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Norwich City v Reading

2nd half no show again. I was never convinced we were going to win this game anyway. Too many people were treating it as a foregone conclusion...  ''All we need to do is beat Reading''.  Too big an ask for a poor team like ours. We can only hope that we get 3 points at Charlton and that Plymouth do us a favour.

load of rubbish, very very let down by this performance tonight.

[quote user="Rocky Rocastle"]I for one thing we''ve been immense tonight! Gunn has done everything right its just we have no attacking quality and have been beaten by a better team who take their chances!

If we get this level of performance against Charlton we''ll have a chance....

OTBC[/quote]Have we been watching the same game ?

It''s great to see a goalkeeper, a defender, and a midfielder in charge... how about bringing in an attacking coach? We f**king need it.

Its like watching Men V Boys and thats putting midly. How low will we go with Gunn in charge and Delia and Doncaster steering this ship into freefall and relegation.Does Gunn watch the same game as what we do as we have been calling out for substitutions but as usual absolutely nothing!

What did Gunn say at half time again as we have come out second half and gone into our shells...!!

up at 5am on my bloody birthday to watch this shite....

Complete lack of quality throughout the team,.

no penetration up front....

and the less said about the midfield the better........Gow has moments,Clingan has a bit about him at times....but tthey are the most static,unimaginative midfield ever to wear the shirt.........

Gonna get in training ang go for a trial at this rate.....

Our midfield 4 would be outfought and out thought by a League one side, let alone Reading.

If we go down we aint coming back any time soon....

pathetic.

Proud of the noise tho......

OTBC

Tonight sums up out season.Our best team has never been available for more than a couple of games in a row. We lost Stevanovic and Kennedy and then Hoolahan and now Croft. Throw that in with Cureton''s no show this season along with the Roeder flops.Tonight we lack Hoolahan and Croft who would have surely created more than what we have seen.Div 1 here we come. Its a sad night and I am troubled as to the future of our club, not just because of relegation and administration but also because it seems so many people on this forum seem to want it or seem to want to see our players fail.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]load of rubbish, very very let down by this performance tonight.[/quote]

Brian Gunn is an idiot. tactically inept. perfect for norwich

[quote user="NIN"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]load of rubbish, very very let down by this performance tonight.[/quote]

[/quote]

don''t really see what he did wrong, the team pretty much picked itself. No crof was the problem, also missing Hoolahan, apart from that we have no options left. I thought it was fairly level until the goal, but we never had any response after the goal.

[quote user="acklescanary"]We were piss poor against Ipswich and the same tonight! get Marshall out he''s useless![/quote]I agree with the first part of your comment, but not on Marshall. He hardly did anything wrong tonight - and for once I thought his kicking/distribution was pretty good. Both the goals were not his fault tbh.

MoM for me was Cody,

He never received a decent pass all the game but was great whenever he did get the ball, if he had been in the Reading team they would have won 6-0. Whatever league we in next year we must learn to play to his strengths.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="NIN"]

[/quote]

don''t really see what he did wrong, the team pretty much picked itself. No crof was the problem, also missing Hoolahan, apart from that we have no options left. I thought it was fairly level until the goal, but we never had any response after the goal.

[/quote]

Well how about playing the wingers on their wrong side for the whole bloody match.

Have to say my Mom was Clingan, Cody Mcdonald didn''t do too much wrong but the forwards tonight were too lightweight. Clingan showed he cared unlike Carney,Gow and a few others!