Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Norwich City v Reading

50-50 the first half IMO. I do get soooo nervous whenever Reading get near our box. We''ve had a couple of useful shots but we''ve been attacking more on the break away with Cody rather than exerting sustained pressure around  Reading''s last third. This could go either way by a single goal. Thought we had a good penalty shout when Gow (I think) was pushed over in the box. Rusty was lucky to escape a yellow with a nasty little tackle in front of the ref. Just hope we can put more pressure on Reading in the second half.

IMO if we had played like this all season we would be mid table at least. THAT is what makes me so cross!

Cody has been good, Carney pants - minus one shot, Rusty needs to find a brain to go with energy, defence look ok. Lee not in it enough yet. Sitting too deep and need to get in behind their defence

Carney may be playing on the wrong wing - but texts from the match say his contribution so far has been poor. Hope Gunny doesn''t leave too little time for the fresh legs to have an impact.

Been a long time coming, we just haven''t turned up in the second half.Gunn clearly needed to make a change, and didn''t;The result,Norwich 0  Reading 1

Unless we can find at least one goal it is pretty much over bar the singing.....what a pith poor season and what a shameful performance over 40 odd games by players. Dire, for a team of this size, in a city of this size, with the fanbase we have this is APPALLING

Carney been abysmal all match. Get him off and go 4-3-3 stick Curo on up front.

Cant see us scoring as it stands.

I for one thing we''ve been immense tonight! Gunn has done everything right its just we have no attacking quality and have been beaten by a better team who take their chances!

If we get this level of performance against Charlton we''ll have a chance....

OTBC