Sign in to follow this  
Steph_Doherty

charlton tickets?

does anyone have 2 spare charlton tickets?

didnt apply which was stupid but thought we''d been able to get them

stupid since  would of been priority as been to over 10 this season but gagging to go

if anyone knows anyone with some

we are willing to pay good money.

thanks!

x

I just got five in the home end form a charlton member I know - Apparantly most charlton fans will be selling their season tickets to Norwich fans outside the ground for £30 so just go down anyway you''ll easily get in

Where are we all going to try to congregate - it would be nice to be sitting together!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Difficult to organise, I am just turning up and will but whatever tickets come my way!![/quote]Yes but if people that already had tickets posted we would have some idea. There must be areas at Charlton that are more likely to be filled by Charlton loyalists.

Talking to people last night it seems that the idea that you can only get a ticket through a Charlton member is a myth.  I believe it applies to booking tickets online but if you go down in person (or get someone who lives in London to get them for you) you can get them without a membership card.  If you try to book too many you may have a problem- i`ve heard about someone who tried to buy 6 and got the third degree.

Any consensus as to which area would be best to go in?

May see you there Badger....? [;)]

There certainly is no myth about the membership card system being im place. I went down to the valley last thursday to get a couple of tickets in the home end. There is no chance that any person without a red card or season ticket will be able to purchase tickets for the game. I even went to the club shop before I went to the ticket office to get a keyring to flaunt to the guys behind the counter. I got a flat no even.

I went as far as to go to the local pubs, restaurants, newsagents asking if anybody was a season ticket holder or membership holder, managed to get a contact in the end who should be sorting out some tickets for me.

You really need to have somebody with the card to get the tickets for you, I don''t think that there will be many tickets available outside the ground either if they are making it this difficult to get tickets.

Wimbledoner, a friends sister has already been down and got tickets without a membership card and her friend is going to do the same, so it can be done.  IMO if there are 50 plus Norwich fans milling about outside with no tickets the police would rather have them in the ground where they know where they are than roaming the streets, so i think with so many seats available inside the ground some extra space will be made available (in fact, i wouldn`t be surprised if something is already in place).

With talk of Charlton fans being prepared to flog their season-tickets for £30 quid, i think anyone who really wants to get in will get in.  Well done for your persistance in getting a ticket though [Y].