Sign in to follow this  
cityyyyy

Mr "First Wizard"...

Firstly, you call yourself a "norwich city fan" yet all i ever see from you on these message boards is negative comments and remarks that put down both the club and the family of the club.What do you do with your LIFE?! Have some faith in the team and Bryan GunnI think putting Gunny as manager was a quality decision He is a legend and made some really clever signings, and all he needs is a fresh season to prove himself, and i know we can do well again.I think the team have just been lacking in confidence since Granty and Roeder sucked the life out of them, and they have only recently been playing again and showing some desire to win, thanks to Bryan himself.I read the thread about Melissa Gunn too, and i think you are completely and utterly pathetic picking on a 17 year old, and should know better than to attack Bryan''s family on a club message boardI''ve met Melissa herself and she is a lovely girl, and doesnt deserve your conspiricy theories, she only wants her dad to do well and is completely 100% behind the team.I think we should all get behind the lads for mondays match and we will do it! Your idiot comments dont get you anywhere wizzard, your a sad pathetic old man. Who do you think is litening to you? Who do u think is taking ANY notice? NOBODY... so give up! And grow up!!CITY TIL I DIE!! C''umonnn!! staying up up up!

Why do you feel the need to start a thread about him?  If you don''t like him and don''t agree with what he says ignore his posts, you don''t have to be brain of Britain to figure that out.

[quote user="nataliestuhler"]Firstly, you call yourself a "norwich city fan" yet all i ever see from you on these message boards is negative comments and remarks that put down both the club and the family of the club.
What do you do with your LIFE?! Have some faith in the team and Bryan Gunn
I think putting Gunny as manager was a quality decision He is a legend and made some really clever signings, and all he needs is a fresh season to prove himself, and i know we can do well again.
I think the team have just been lacking in confidence since Granty and Roeder sucked the life out of them, and they have only recently been playing again and showing some desire to win, thanks to Bryan himself.
I read the thread about Melissa Gunn too, and i think you are completely and utterly pathetic picking on a 17 year old, and should know better than to attack Bryan''s family on a club message board
I''ve met Melissa herself and she is a lovely girl, and doesnt deserve your conspiricy theories, she only wants her dad to do well and is completely 100% behind the team.
I think we should all get behind the lads for mondays match and we will do it!
Your idiot comments dont get you anywhere wizzard, your a sad pathetic old man.
Who do you think is litening to you? Who do u think is taking ANY notice? NOBODY... so give up! And grow up!!
CITY TIL I DIE!! C''umonnn!! staying up up up!

[/quote]

What number is on the back of Mellisa''s Norwich shirt....Do you know?

Why do i feel the need to start a thread about him?!Because he feels the need to start a thread about entirely unnecessary things, and picks on 17 year old girls!!I was just voicing my opinions, like he so nicely does constantly, and uneccessarily.I think thats allowed, dont you?!

[quote user="nataliestuhler"]Why do i feel the need to start a thread about him?!
Because he feels the need to start a thread about entirely unnecessary things, and picks on 17 year old girls!!
I was just voicing my opinions, like he so nicely does constantly, and uneccessarily.
I think thats allowed, dont you?!
[/quote]

Yes it''s allowed just as he''s entitled to comment about anything he likes, swings and roundabouts [:|]

By starting a thread about him all you have done is boost his name, so I would imagine he will thank you for it lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="nataliestuhler"]Why do i feel the need to start a thread about him?!Because he feels the need to start a thread about entirely unnecessary things, and picks on 17 year old girls!!I was just voicing my opinions, like he so nicely does constantly, and uneccessarily.I think thats allowed, dont you?![/quote]

Yes it''s allowed just as he''s entitled to comment about anything he likes, swings and roundabouts [:|]

By starting a thread about him all you have done is boost his name, so I would imagine he will thank you for it lol

[/quote]Okay, point taken, but to be honest, he is a pathetic old man, and people need to see what damage he is doing to everyones confidence.Why can''t he just channel all that negative energy into actually backing the club, instead of slating its every movement all the time?

Wow what a stream of pathetic non-sense.Thier is no such things as a "true fan" we are all "true fans" i will not sit here and accuse another of such rubbish.I will however accuse people of not being ambitious fans and not wanting the best for my club.I will not diss Gunn as hes a legend at our club and he deserves this stint as manager. I do not think he is the finest manager going, yes his locker room presence was and is still much needed BUT his managerial skills are still not up to scratch. I will not sit here and even attempt to say I would rather have him than Keane ( only this is the current debate) as frankly Gunn has no stature outside of Norfolk.I do not and will never blame Gunn for any of this. Ive said it before and i will say it again, he put his balls on the chopping board for the club he loves.Its not his fault he applied for the job he wanted and got it.Its the boards for appointing him.They should have appointed him as caretaker or given him this shot post Worthington.

PS: Mello, quality retort mate, im still chuckling.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="nataliestuhler"]Firstly, you call yourself a "norwich city fan" yet all i ever see from you on these message boards is negative comments and remarks that put down both the club and the family of the club.What do you do with your LIFE?! Have some faith in the team and Bryan GunnI think putting Gunny as manager was a quality decision He is a legend and made some really clever signings, and all he needs is a fresh season to prove himself, and i know we can do well again.I think the team have just been lacking in confidence since Granty and Roeder sucked the life out of them, and they have only recently been playing again and showing some desire to win, thanks to Bryan himself.I read the thread about Melissa Gunn too, and i think you are completely and utterly pathetic picking on a 17 year old, and should know better than to attack Bryan''s family on a club message boardI''ve met Melissa herself and she is a lovely girl, and doesnt deserve your conspiricy theories, she only wants her dad to do well and is completely 100% behind the team.I think we should all get behind the lads for mondays match and we will do it! Your idiot comments dont get you anywhere wizzard, your a sad pathetic old man. Who do you think is litening to you? Who do u think is taking ANY notice? NOBODY... so give up! And grow up!!CITY TIL I DIE!! C''umonnn!! staying up up up![/quote]

[/quote]Number one like her dad ;)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="nataliestuhler"]Firstly, you call yourself a "norwich city fan" yet all i ever see from you on these message boards is negative comments and remarks that put down both the club and the family of the club.What do you do with your LIFE?! Have some faith in the team and Bryan GunnI think putting Gunny as manager was a quality decision He is a legend and made some really clever signings, and all he needs is a fresh season to prove himself, and i know we can do well again.I think the team have just been lacking in confidence since Granty and Roeder sucked the life out of them, and they have only recently been playing again and showing some desire to win, thanks to Bryan himself.I read the thread about Melissa Gunn too, and i think you are completely and utterly pathetic picking on a 17 year old, and should know better than to attack Bryan''s family on a club message boardI''ve met Melissa herself and she is a lovely girl, and doesnt deserve your conspiricy theories, she only wants her dad to do well and is completely 100% behind the team.I think we should all get behind the lads for mondays match and we will do it! Your idiot comments dont get you anywhere wizzard, your a sad pathetic old man. Who do you think is litening to you? Who do u think is taking ANY notice? NOBODY... so give up! And grow up!!CITY TIL I DIE!! C''umonnn!! staying up up up![/quote]

[/quote]And sort your spelling out as well!Melissa**

[quote user="cityyyyy"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="nataliestuhler"]Firstly, you call yourself a "norwich city fan" yet all i ever see from you on these message boards is negative comments and remarks that put down both the club and the family of the club.
I think putting Gunny as manager was a quality decision He is a legend and made some really clever signings, and all he needs is a fresh season to prove himself, and i know we can do well again.
I think the team have just been lacking in confidence since Granty and Roeder sucked the life out of them, and they have only recently been playing again and showing some desire to win, thanks to Bryan himself.
I read the thread about Melissa Gunn too, and i think you are completely and utterly pathetic picking on a 17 year old, and should know better than to attack Bryan''s family on a club message board
I''ve met Melissa herself and she is a lovely girl, and doesnt deserve your conspiricy theories, she only wants her dad to do well and is completely 100% behind the team.
Who do you think is litening to you? Who do u think is taking ANY notice? NOBODY... so give up! And grow up!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

And sort your spelling out as well!
Melissa**
[/quote]

Are you sure you''re not Melissa lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

Number one like her dad ;)
[/quote]

Wrong.....Try again.....I''ll give you 11 attempts.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityyyyy"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Melissa**
[/quote]

[/quote]

Congratulations. Here is your £5.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Melissa**
[/quote]

......and conspiricy - is conspiracy....litening is listening..... Regards, ''MELLOISSA''

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityyyyy"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]And sort your spelling out as well!Melissa**[/quote]

[/quote]Pretty sure yeah..Since last time i checked anyway... [:^)]

[quote user="cityyyyy"]Firstly, you call yourself a "norwich city fan" yet all i ever see from you on these message boards is negative comments and remarks that put down both the club and the family of the club.

[/quote]

This has got to be the main candidate for the biggest laugh of the year............well done Mellisa.............and look up the word paragraph![:D]

Becuase Wiz a barmy old fool who lays the blame for the situation we''re in at everyone''s feet, one day it''s the fans, next Melissa Gunn, Then Bryan, then Delia, Then he goes back to the Roeder days before turning on a random player then the whole cycles starts again

It''s nowt personal, he just likes to pick on certain people each day.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Becuase Wiz a barmy old fool who lays the blame for the situation we''re in at everyone''s feet, one day it''s the fans, next Melissa Gunn, Then Bryan, then Delia, Then he goes back to the Roeder days before turning on a random player then the whole cycles starts again

[/quote]

I only pick on the guilty who have helped to destroy our wonderful club, and you mentiond a fair of few of them!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

I only pick on the guilty who have helped to destroy our wonderful club, and you mentiond a fair of few of them!

[/quote]

And still do nothing about it.

[quote user="IncH HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And still do nothing about it.

[/quote]

Err? Untrue.

My wallets closed!............and I used to spend hundreds on City IH.

I fail to see how Melissa Gunn''s fault Wiz... all she did was support her dad in something he wanted to do, their''s people far more at fault than her.

If you really beleieve one facebook group got Gunn the job then your wrong mate.