Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I blame the 17 thousand for this mess!

Wiz - I hope you are not so fickle with your love for Mrs Wiz, do you fall out of love with her everytime she does something wrong (burn your sausages, records over Cash in the Attic), or do you love her unconditionally, despite all her little faults......

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="go-on-gunny"]

That''s incredibly stupid. You actually believe we should withdraw our support of the team... Without 17000 season tickets where would we be???? Gunn is not yet proven to be a flop, give him a chance, a transfer window and some cash - generated from season tickets??? Delia pumped 11m into the club which she will never see again, yes i want new investment and a new board, but think how much trouble we''d be in without her money, limited though it is. Who bought us hucks and got us promoted? The amazing atmospere of the loyal fans (which you clearly are not one of) and delia''s cash. I am stunned your blaming the fans, we need to support the team! You think complaining is going to save the club from relagation or get us back up if we go? it''s not but creating a ground full of passionate supporters will inspire us, scare the oppositoin and win us games. But obviously no-one going to carrow road (we wouldnt want the club to have any gate reciets now would we?) and sitting at our computers posting idiotic sulky Cr*p will see us back to the premier league. I can''t understand your thinking behind this post... i can only assume you didn''t think. FOOL!

[/quote]

I tire of fools like you..........a private fan bought in Hucks, not Delia!

Why not just become a member..........or won''t you''re thinking stretch that far?

[/quote]

. Are you a supporter? Do you offer the team your support??? in whatever way you can?? Season ticket? backing the club. clearly you are not a norwich supporter as you have withdrawn your support and don''t back the club you fight against it!!!! How could our position ever be the fans fault... it''s clearly Grant and roeder wasting our cash on dodgy signings and agents fees. Delia has pumped all she can in and its time for new investment, which she is activly encouraging, if the investment is in the best interests of the club, not some shady marcus evans. That''s right the best interest of the club! which is surely every fans duty to do what best for the club, not to condem the fans for offering their support when its needed most.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="go-on-gunny"]

That''s incredibly stupid. You actually believe we should withdraw our support of the team... Without 17000 season tickets where would we be???? Gunn is not yet proven to be a flop, give him a chance, a transfer window and some cash - generated from season tickets??? Delia pumped 11m into the club which she will never see again, yes i want new investment and a new board, but think how much trouble we''d be in without her money, limited though it is. Who bought us hucks and got us promoted? The amazing atmospere of the loyal fans (which you clearly are not one of) and delia''s cash. I am stunned your blaming the fans, we need to support the team! You think complaining is going to save the club from relagation or get us back up if we go? it''s not but creating a ground full of passionate supporters will inspire us, scare the oppositoin and win us games. But obviously no-one going to carrow road (we wouldnt want the club to have any gate reciets now would we?) and sitting at our computers posting idiotic sulky Cr*p will see us back to the premier league. I can''t understand your thinking behind this post... i can only assume you didn''t think. FOOL!

[/quote]

I tire of fools like you..........a private fan bought in Hucks, not Delia!

Why not just become a member..........or won''t you''re thinking stretch that far?

[/quote]

"I  tire of fools like you"   who the F*ck are you? 

I made a pledge to myself a few years ago that I would not re-new my season ticket if we were promoted to the premiership. My reasoning was that the Club were less likely to need me if they were on the up, plus my disillusionment with that league. As we face the prospect of relegation again, I have renewed with totally enthusiasm and not a little curiosity. Either way I still support the Club and the truth is no supporter is responsible for our current situation, and anyone who implies this is rather deluded. At the end of the day we are fans, playing customers, with very little individual influence at all.        

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well prove it then.[/quote]

I will never publish PM''s as you well know!

[/quote]Apart from Yankee Canary''s... when he wished you well after your illness and you called him "toadying"...

I dearly miss the days when the bulk of supporters paid through the turnstiles. If clubs were underperforming attendances would drop and players and Board directors alike would realise their shortcomings and do something to rectify the situation. These days, especially so at NCFC, the staff are bestowed the complacency of seeing their wages funded up front before a ball is kicked the following season. [:$]  It''s akin to offering Delia a lucrative contract to run one of Marco Pierre White''s restaurants. [:P]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

You really are a dick of the highest order. I can see why you are so popular on this forum!!! Love of the club maybe? I''m sure this is something you will never understand......I can''t believe I am even bothering to waste my fingers typing this, they could be doing something much more useful!

Man-E-Faces - [quote]I can''t believe I am even bothering to waste my fingers typing this, they could be doing something much more useful![/quote]

Baffles me why you feel the need to confirm the fact that you''re a w*nker.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Evening Asteroid! [;)][/quote]

[:O] For f*cks sake, Lappy, don''t encourage him!

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="lappinitup"]Evening Asteroid! [;)][/quote]

[:O] For f*cks sake, Lappy, don''t encourage him![/quote]I could really go for some bacon now couldn;t you Lapp?

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="lappinitup"]Evening Asteroid! [;)][/quote][:O] For f*cks sake, Lappy, don''t encourage him![/quote]I could really go for some bacon now couldn;t you Lapp?[/quote]I''m not going out in this green and yellow turban! [:$]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well prove it then.[/quote]

I will never publish PM''s as you well know!

[/quote]

Apart from Yankee Canary''s... when he wished you well after your illness and you called him "toadying"...

[/quote]

Actually, at first he "claimed" he never received any such message from me. When I proved that he did, which is why Graham''s Humprey''s comments are right on the mark, Wizard completely overlooked his deceit and tried to take the high ground from a totally different point of view. Unsuccessfully. [;)] 

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

I blame people who live in Lowestoft and claim to be a fans but dont go to many games.

TBF to Wizard I know a hell of a lot of people (ST holders) who had their tickets renewed automatically and those that wanted to cancel had to go down to the ticket office themselves and cancel them.

[quote user="CT "]TBF to Wizard I know a hell of a lot of people (ST holders) who had their tickets renewed automatically and those that wanted to cancel had to go down to the ticket office themselves and cancel them.[/quote]

Thats a valid point CT, sneaky isn''t the word for it!

[quote user="shyster"]Man-E-Faces - [quote]I can''t believe I am even bothering to waste my fingers typing this, they could be doing something much more useful![/quote]

Baffles me why you feel the need to confirm the fact that you''re a w*nker.[/quote]

Isn''t irony wonderful!

Ever thought about doing stand-up fella?! Don''t let it interfere with your studies, Mummy wouldn''t be pleased.

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed,[:@]

[/quote]Fuck off, I''ll renew every year come rain or shine. I support Norwich City.

I am a member outside UK. I can only get to four or five games a season,I buy a Canary shirt each year. I would like to thank all season ticket holders,members, any one that buys tickets,articles from the club shop. You are all helping to keep NCFC alive,which gives me the chance to keep watching the Canaries,wherever. Thankyou all

[quote user="gerry in romania"]I am a member outside UK. I can only get to four or five games a season,I buy a Canary shirt each year. I would like to thank all season ticket holders,members, any one that buys tickets,articles from the club shop. You are all helping to keep NCFC alive,which gives me the chance to keep watching the Canaries,wherever. Thankyou all
[/quote]

No problem at all my fellow Canaries Supporter.  Come On You Yellows. City Till I Die.

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed,[:@]

[/quote]

Fuck off, I''ll renew every year come rain or shine. I support Norwich City.
[/quote]

And so the sheep continue to graze.......

Limp to say the least.

For the umteenpth time -

Just because people continue to go to games doesn''t mean their (myself included!) happy with the board!

I was going to games long before Delia Smith went on the box wearing a S*um rosstte in 1978!

I don''t support the club becuase Delia and CO are on the board!

I''ve always gone to games since I was a young child and realise that no one is bigger than our club. Christ I''d of even renewed if Roedernowhere was still in charge!

End of the day which has already been said a million times - The board need to go if we are to go forward but if theirs noone willing to pick up the reins what are they expected to do?

I respect them for putting money into the club amounts that bearly any of us could do so!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

For the umteenpth time -

Just because people continue to go to games doesn''t mean their (myself included!) happy with the board!

I was going to games long before Delia Smith went on the box wearing a S*um rosstte in 1978!

I''ve always gone to games since I was a young child and realise that no one is bigger than our club. Christ I''d of even renewed if Roedernowhere was still in charge!

End of the day which has already been said a million times - The board need to go if we are to go forward but if theirs noone willing to pick up the reins what are they expected to do?

I respect them for putting money into the club amounts that bearly any of us could do so!

[/quote]

I take that all on board, and maybe, I should have not used the word ''blame'', ''disappointed'' would be a better description of my feelings.

If, say, 5.000 renewing fans had plumped for membership instead, that would have sent a huge message to the board.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

For the umteenpth time -

[/quote]

I take that all on board, and maybe, I should have not used the word ''blame'', ''disappointed'' would be a better description of my feelings.

If, say, 5.000 renewing fans had plumped for membership instead, that would have sent a huge message to the board.

[/quote]

I should add, that clearly such a high number of renewals, clapping the cook at scum, simply says carry on with the prudence to the board.

Thats the message being sent to Smith and Co, and sorry, but it is down to you.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Sorry you lovely people, but you brought this all on yourself............now damn well live with it![:@][/quote]

Satisfied? happy? feeling superior are we?.......

Thanks a bunch![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Sorry you lovely people, but you brought this all on yourself............now damn well live with it![:@][/quote]

Satisfied? happy? feeling superior are we?.......

Thanks a bunch![:S]

[/quote]The only glimmer of hope I take from this sorry, sorry day is that, as a season ticket holder for next year, I''ve managed, in some small way, to piss you off.

I AGREE - ALOT OF YOU HAVE BECOME SOOO COMPLACENT YOU HAVE LOST ALL AMBITION AND NOW YOUR EVEN SATISFED WITH RELEGATION. I HOPE YOU ALL ATTEND THE BLUE SQ LEAGUE MATCHES TOO. DISGRACE. WAKE UP.