Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I blame the 17 thousand for this mess!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Renewing a season ticket is about supporting the club not the board.[/quote]

Rubbish! you could be a member and still support the club and go!

In fact, because us members pay more for games we''re better supporters![;)]

[/quote]

My season ticket works out at £20 a match Wiz, so you can keep thinking your a better supported if you want, and by giving more money to the board your just proving yourself to be a hypocrite.  I buy my season ticket because I enjoy watching NCFC no other reason.

The fact that you think admin didn''t do Ipswich much harm is unbelievable, think of the local businesses that suffered because of their paltry 5p in the pound IVA.  Ridiculous, and luckily they got in there before the rules changed as well.  I wish you were a CREDITOR of NCFC,  you would be saying something completely different I think.

You''re just ridiculous Wiz, every now and again you have spam days, is it when you have to take your grumpy old man medicine?
[/quote]

Now remind me again what a ''wink emotion con'' means star![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Renewing a season ticket is about supporting the club not the board.[/quote]

Rubbish! you could be a member and still support the club and go!

In fact, because us members pay more for games we''re better supporters![;)]

[/quote]My season ticket works out at £20 a match Wiz, so you can keep thinking your a better supported if you want, and by giving more money to the board your just proving yourself to be a hypocrite.  I buy my season ticket because I enjoy watching NCFC no other reason.The fact that you think admin didn''t do Ipswich much harm is unbelievable, think of the local businesses that suffered because of their paltry 5p in the pound IVA.  Ridiculous, and luckily they got in there before the rules changed as well.  I wish you were a CREDITOR of NCFC,  you would be saying something completely different I think.You''re just ridiculous Wiz, every now and again you have spam days, is it when you have to take your grumpy old man medicine?[/quote]

Now remind me again what a ''wink emotion con'' means star![:S]

[/quote]I know what it means, but I actually think that you would quite happily believe it!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

Agree 100%. The new wave following for NCFC has destroyed the whole ethos of the club and left us with little more than a glorified kitchen extension. Still.... they don''t care too much as something else trendy will come along soon.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

Agree 100%. The new wave following for NCFC has destroyed the whole ethos of the club and left us with little more than a glorified kitchen extension. Still.... they don''t care too much as something else trendy will come along soon.

[/quote]Are you sure you don''t mean conservatory?You lot just talk absolute rubbish, at least Smudger has some kind of sense, even if it is misguided sometimes.

It is said that Jesus fed the five thousand, with loaves and fishes.  People asked how he did it - the simple answer - fish sandwiches.Wiz on the other hand has blamed the seventeen thousand, that''s a whole twelve thousand more than Jesus fed.  Is there no end to Wizes'' power ?

I will ask again Wiz. How many points were Ipswich deducted for going into administration?  Given that you live on this forum it rather gives the game away when you avoid answering a simple question. You mention at every opportunity that administration didn''t hurt the scum, so for the edification of those who might have bought into your fraudulent argument, what is the answer,please?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I will ask again Wiz. How many points were Ipswich deducted for going into administration?  Given that you live on this forum it rather gives the game away when you avoid answering a simple question. You mention at every opportunity that administration didn''t hurt the scum, so for the edification of those who might have bought into your fraudulent argument, what is the answer,please?

[/quote]

Are you on drugs Beausent?

Ippo have just signed Keano as manager, and he''s been promised a £20 million war chest.

If administation hurts that bad............bring it on!

Wiz only replies to people who he can dig at or it seems that way anyway. My points were totally ignored cos people like me and NCFCStar have facts about people wanting to go to the game and buy a season ticket cos it works out cheaper than paying for seperate games.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

You just show me where I said that Beau,because I didn''t.

Sorry ranting on the wrong thread.

Nurse wheres the Ritalin?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Ren"]

Wiz - if you hate us and this club so much, why dont you walk away and forget about it.

You might even enjoy your life a little more!

[/quote]

Walk away Ren?............. after 52 years?.......... I can''t.

You have walked away. 2 games a season as you posted earlier is walking away in my book.

And I said blame, not hate!

But because I care so much for the club, I can see where the cure is, and thats administration, and the end of Smiths control.

Go into admin - they could easily be behind any new buyer consortium and get the club back on the cheap

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Damn my dyslexia, I thought it said Ribena...

[quote user="jbghost"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Ren"]

Wiz - if you hate us and this club so much, why dont you walk away and forget about it.

You might even enjoy your life a little more!

[/quote]

Walk away Ren?............. after 52 years?.......... I can''t.

You have walked away. 2 games a season as you posted earlier is walking away in my book.

And I said blame, not hate!

But because I care so much for the club, I can see where the cure is, and thats administration, and the end of Smiths control.

Go into admin - they could easily be behind any new buyer consortium and get the club back on the cheap

[/quote][/quote]What about those who can''t get to games - have they walked away?

Not to my wallet it isn''t, plus I buy tickets for my family.........still you think you know best![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Ippo have just signed Keano as manager, and he''s been promised a £20 million war chest.

[/quote]

That''s irrelevant. Ipswich lost NO points for going into administration, therefore, using your own argument IT''S NOT THE SAME. Ergo, your argument that their experience of administration justifies us welcoming it is, to put it bluntly, a load of bollocks.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wazzy, just say something nasty about a woman or a pensioner (or preferably a woman pensioner) and you''ll feel much better.[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s irrelevant. Ipswich lost NO points for going into administration, therefore, using your own argument IT''S NOT THE SAME. Ergo, your argument that their experience of administration justifies us welcoming it is, to put it bluntly, a load of bollocks.

[/quote]

No its not!

I remain utterly convinced that admin would see the end of Smith and Co at City, that in itself, would be the blessing of admin...........as would a new and wealthy new owner.

Try thinking in a different box for a change.[:|]

I''ve always like and respected you Wiz... but this thread takes the absoloute biscuit.

How is it my fault that the club is going down the pan? Becuase i renewed my season ticket through thick and thin and want to support the team i love... f**k it, if thats what makes a bad supporter now then i''m guilty as charged.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No its not!

I remain utterly convinced that admin would see the end of Smith and Co at City, that in itself, would be the blessing of admin...........as would a new and wealthy new owner.

[/quote]But wiz, there is no guarantee that administration would lead to the fresh investment of a billionaire, particularly in these harsh economic times. Personally I would not like to see Norrers risk it.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No its not!

[/quote]

And this, of course, is guaranteed to happen. What colour is the sky on your planet?[:@]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No its not!

[/quote]

But wiz, there is no guarantee that administration would lead to the fresh investment of a billionaire, particularly in these harsh economic times. Personally I would not like to see Norrers risk it.
[/quote]

Yes, its a risk Lord, but soon, if nothing changes, it going to happen anway with relegation starring us in the face.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But surely just trying to get by on what resources are available gives the club''s owners more time to wait for new investment? Going into administration tomorrow without a billionaire waiting in the wings could prove to be fatal.

[/quote]

No its not!

[/quote]But wiz, there is no guarantee that administration would lead to the fresh investment of a billionaire, particularly in these harsh economic times. Personally I would not like to see Norrers risk it.[/quote]

Yes, its a risk Lord, but soon, if nothing changes, it going to happen anway with relegation starring us in the face.

[/quote]

I''m a season ticket holder and I find the title of this thread offensive. Whatever one''s feelings about Delia, the fact is there is NO rich sugar daddy waiting in the wings and the only thing that would be achieved if 17,000 people withdrew their custom would be sending the club to the brink of extinction.

[quote user="JimRoyle"]I''m a season ticket holder and I find the title of this thread offensive. Whatever one''s feelings about Delia, the fact is there is NO rich sugar daddy waiting in the wings and the only thing that would be achieved if 17,000 people withdrew their custom would be sending the club to the brink of extinction.
[/quote]

Agree [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="JimRoyle"]I''m a season ticket holder and I find the title of this thread offensive. Whatever one''s feelings about Delia, the fact is there is NO rich sugar daddy waiting in the wings and the only thing that would be achieved if 17,000 people withdrew their custom would be sending the club to the brink of extinction.
[/quote]

Agree [Y]

[/quote]

Agrred.  A very disappointing string. What will happen will happen - but at the end of the day we all support our respecitve club through thick and thin, no matter what goes right or wrong, who the manager is etc etc. To wish nobody bought season tickets or to want administration to me is a very odd stance.

[quote user="Blue"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Agree [Y]

[/quote]

Agrred.  A very disappointing string. What will happen will happen - but at the end of the day we all support our respecitve club through thick and thin, no matter what goes right or wrong, who the manager is etc etc. To wish nobody bought season tickets or to want administration to me is a very odd stance.

[/quote]

Absolutely, Blue, but we are talking about a very odd poster in this case![:D]

I now understand why you claim to be a wizard! Because it''s blatantly obvious you live in fantasy land! How you could come on here and slag off season ticket holders who are stopping this club from going to extinction is beyond me! You clearly don''t fully understand the implications of administration! Maybe one of the many ''self proclaimed'' accountants on this forum can enlighten you!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]TW @T at least they go