Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I blame the 17 thousand for this mess!

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

Calm down Wiz, you''ll do yourself an injury! I do agree that applauding the cook at PR was disgusting though

Wiz - if you hate us and this club so much, why dont you walk away and forget about it.

You might even enjoy your life a little more!

[/quote]

Oh get lost you bloody numpty.

This club is blessed with among the most loyal in the game, and you have the audacity to say that loyalty is to blame for where we are? You need your bloody head examined if you think that. And I bet you''d complain if next season Carrow Road empties, no doubt questioning the loyalty of the supporters.

Try using your grey matter before hitting the "new post" button again.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

This club is blessed with among the most loyal fans in the game, and you have the audacity to say that loyalty is to blame for where we are? You need your bloody head examined if you think that. And I bet you''d complain if next season Carrow Road empties, no doubt questioning the loyalty of the supporters.

[/quote]

Edited above.

And might I remind you, it may be us 17,000 supporters and our impressive loyalty that is the difference between administration and not.

[quote user="Ren"]

Wiz - if you hate us and this club so much, why dont you walk away and forget about it.

[/quote]

His blood pressure must be through the roof. God forbid people should love and support their club. Strangely not every club can win the league every season. We probably should all defect and support Man Utd shouldn''t we, cos that''s what fans do...

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

This club is blessed with among the most loyal fans in the game, and you have the audacity to say that loyalty is to blame for where we are? You need your bloody head examined if you think that. And I bet you''d complain if next season Carrow Road empties, no doubt questioning the loyalty of the supporters.

[/quote]

Edited above.

And might I remind you, it may be us 17,000 supporters and our impressive loyalty that is the difference between administration and not.

[/quote]

Thats what I fear!

Admin''s really hurt the scum hasn''t it?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Edited above.

[/quote]OMG - you''ve really bought it haven''t you - quite amazing really.....

[/quote]What do you care anyway? It''s not like you do much supporting. [:P]

lol, Wiz do you actually support the club, now your not just going after the board (which should be done, they need to go) but all of the Fans as well, i wasn''t at the game on Sunday, and i don''t really believe that people where applauding Delia, i spose it could only be because she is also a Fan, maybe she should just be a normal fan like all of us, since she obviously has no money to pay for the club.

But Wiz the fans were right to clap Delia, she''s our saviour and without her we wouldn''t have the chance to visit teams like Scunthorpe, Yeovil, Orient and Northampton next season! Get a grip man.

If I had the chance I''d take a trip to her Stowmarket home and applaud her all day long.Party!!! [<:o)]

[quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

Walk away Ren?............. after 52 years?.......... I can''t.

And I said blame, not hate!

But because I care so much for the club, I can see where the cure is, and thats administration, and the end of Smiths control.

I purchased a season ticket Wiz, and I can''t stand the board, but I''ve grown up loving Norwich City - my Saturday wouldn''t be the same without going to Carrow Road cheering my team on, and if you think pathetic posts like that is going to put pressure on me to give that up because you''ve run out of things to be self centered about then you really are a sad git!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Renewing a season ticket is about supporting the club not the board.[/quote]

Rubbish! you could be a member and still support the club and go!

In fact, because us members pay more for games we''re better supporters![;)]

[quote user="Mushroom"]I purchased a season ticket Wiz, and I can''t stand the board, but I''ve grown up loving Norwich City - my Saturday wouldn''t be the same without going to Carrow Road cheering my team on, and if you think pathetic posts like that is going to put pressure on me to give that up because you''ve run out of things to be self centered about then you really are a sad git![/quote]

Become a member, and like me, you can still go!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Edited above.

[/quote]

Thats what I fear!

[/quote]

Yes, and look how well Luton and Leeds have bounced back..........oh........

[quote user="The Chirp"]wiz clearly hasn''t received much attention this morning so thought he''d seek it with another shocking post.
[/quote]

Err?..............you replied![:S]

Attention-seeking behaviour is surprisingly common. Being the centre of attention

alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is temporary as the

underlying problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and

consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love.Attention seekers commonly exploit the suffering of others to gain attention for

themselves. Or they may exploit their own suffering, or alleged suffering. In extreme

forms, such as in Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy, the attention-seeker will deliberately

cause suffering to others as a means of gaining attention.

With my season ticket I pay £12.50 p/m, if I were to become a member I''d still aim to go to most games - so that''s £15 one off (as a super member) and roughly £15.00 per game, giving the board a hell of a lot more money than if I bought a season ticket!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Edited above.

[/quote]

Thats what I fear!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last time I looked, admin was minus 10 points.

Luton had 30 points deducted, and Leeds 15.

Not the same!

[quote user="Mushroom"]I purchased a season ticket Wiz, and I can''t stand the board, but I''ve grown up loving Norwich City - my Saturday wouldn''t be the same without going to Carrow Road cheering my team on, and if you think pathetic posts like that is going to put pressure on me to give that up because you''ve run out of things to be self centered about then you really are a sad git![/quote]

Totally agree with this post. I go because I want to watch football not argue about politics and whos at fault for what.

Football is an entertainment industry.

For people to claim we have "bought into the boards spin" is ridiculous. Maybe you should try going to a game or two...you might enjoy it. Get some fresh air, get away from your life behind a computer screen? just a suggestion.

[/quote]

You know what, I completely agree with you Wiz. There are too many people in Norwich who applaud failure. If they arent to blame who is?

[quote user="eagle"]

Totally agree with this post. I go because I want to watch football not argue about politics and whos at fault for what.

For people to claim we have "bought into the boards spin" is ridiculous. Maybe you should try going to a game or two...you might enjoy it. Get some fresh air, get away from your life behind a computer screen? just a suggestion.

[/quote]

As a member, eagle, I do!

Apology?.........Nah, thought not!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Edited above.

[/quote]

Thats what I fear!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last time I looked, admin was minus 10 points.

Luton had 30 points deducted, and Leeds 15.

Not the same!

[/quote]

And how many points were Ipswich deducted? As you say, not the same, but why let facts get in the way of your dogma?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

As a member, eagle, I do!

Apology?.........Nah, thought not!

[/quote]

Ha! Give me a chance! I apologise, I was of the impression that you didnt attend any of the games due to lack of support for the board.

Even so, to blame people who renewed their season tickets before the first deadline, people who will go whatever league we are in next season, through good times and bad is a bit shallow.

There is alos the point that by renewing early you get a cheaper ticket, so if you plan to do it then you are foolish not to do it before the first deadline. Hence why only another 900 odd renewed before the second deadline.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Renewing a season ticket is about supporting the club not the board.[/quote]

Rubbish! you could be a member and still support the club and go!

In fact, because us members pay more for games we''re better supporters![;)]

[/quote]My season ticket works out at £20 a match Wiz, so you can keep thinking your a better supported if you want, and by giving more money to the board your just proving yourself to be a hypocrite.  I buy my season ticket because I enjoy watching NCFC no other reason.The fact that you think admin didn''t do Ipswich much harm is unbelievable, think of the local businesses that suffered because of their paltry 5p in the pound IVA.  Ridiculous, and luckily they got in there before the rules changed as well.  I wish you were a CREDITOR of NCFC,  you would be saying something completely different I think.You''re just ridiculous Wiz, every now and again you have spam days, is it when you have to take your grumpy old man medicine?