Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Re: I'll post anything to get a response and 10,000 Posts

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I don''t go to many games, I have ADHD and love getting peoples attention.

I''ll start off with a remark which is quite low, you lot respond, I''ll put a sarky reply telling you how I went Hoof to Wheel in days gone by and hey presto I''ll start another 84 threads saying similar things and before you know it, I have your attention and 10,000 posts. Job done.

I thank you.

[/quote]

You utter utter utter pimhole !  How very dare you !  I also have ADHD, and many other acronyms.  I had to have my business card enlarged to fit them all on.  I express my outrage some of your posts, in the dim hope that one day I might overtake your total.  i obviously have less time on my hands though.
[/quote]

Well Blah x3, you boys don''t know how hard it is to get to this total.

I''ll finish with a sarky remark and feeble insult in the hope you flog this crap thread to death, and if you don''t I''ll put another insult in until someone else bites. So there.

SARKY REMARK, and FEEBLE INSULT.

That told you !

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I''ll start off with a remark which is quite low, you lot respond, I''ll put a sarky reply telling you how I went Hoof to Wheel in days gone by and hey presto I''ll start another 84 threads saying similar things and before you know it, I have your attention and 10,000 posts. Job done.

I thank you.

[/quote]

I was going to argue with you, but now I''ve changed my mind. No I haven''t, and how dare you suggest I have! Actually I suspect that you''re not only a woman, but also a member of the leeching Gunn family. I''ll have it out with you next time I come to a game to spend another fortune on club merchandise, although I insist that not a penny goes to that witch Smith. Actually, no, I''ve changed my mind again because I might meet some of the season ticket holders who have destroyed this club,and anyway British Rail discriminate against wheelchair users, so I''m going to sit at my keyboard and pour out bile etc,etc ad nauseam

[/quote]

How very dare you Beau.

This thread is for people who go to 2 games and blame everyone for everything.

NOT for someone who can''t make his mind up.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I thank you.

[/quote]You utter utter utter pimhole !  How very dare you !  I also have ADHD, and many other acronyms.  I had to have my business card enlarged to fit them all on.  I express my outrage some of your posts, in the dim hope that one day I might overtake your total.  i obviously have less time on my hands though.[/quote]

I''ll finish with a sarky remark and feeble insult in the hope you flog this crap thread to death, and if you don''t I''ll put another insult in until someone else bites. So there.

That told you !

[/quote]Well that feeble insult just about takes the biscuit !  I have no alternative but to name you some form of farmyard animal - in the vein hope that I don''t look too foolish while maintaining some kind of self-imposed moral high ground !  As for the sarky remark, well !  Just don''t get me started.  I''m off to take my mid-life crisis out on the lawn. Why-aye-oughta grumble, moan, etc.... (sound of cat being kicked in the distance...)And another thing !  Oh - I forget.  It probably wasn''t important, but I''d just like to say that these things are so much more fun when you just write the first thing that comes into your head, rather than worrying about what other people think.  So there !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I thank you.

[/quote]

You utter utter utter pimhole !  How very dare you !  I also have ADHD, and many other acronyms.  I had to have my business card enlarged to fit them all on.  I express my outrage some of your posts, in the dim hope that one day I might overtake your total.  i obviously have less time on my hands though.
[/quote]

That told you !

[/quote]

Well that feeble insult just about takes the biscuit !  I have no alternative but to name you some form of farmyard animal - in the vein hope that I don''t look too foolish while maintaining some kind of self-imposed moral high ground ! 

As for the sarky remark, well !  Just don''t get me started.  I''m off to take my mid-life crisis out on the lawn.

Why-aye-oughta grumble, moan, etc.... (sound of cat being kicked in the distance...)

And another thing !  Oh - I forget.  It probably wasn''t important, but I''d just like to say that these things are so much more fun when you just write the first thing that comes into your head, rather than worrying about what other people think.  So there !
[/quote]

I hope that I have taken the biscuit because I''m saving that for my mug of Horlicks and nap which is coming up shortly. If it isnt a Garabaldi I will complain. So be warned.

[quote]I hope that I have taken the biscuit because I''m

saving that for my mug of Horlicks and nap which is coming up shortly.

If it isnt a Garabaldi I will complain. So be warned.[/quote]Warned ?  WARNED ?!?!?!?!  Who are you to warn me about biscuits !  That''s it, I''ve had enough !!!  You and your fellow swan-rustlers and sheep-botherers are exactly what is wrong with this country !  And as for Garabaldi, well !  That''s political correctness gone mad !  Why did Mussolini never get his own biscuit ?  eh ?! EH ?!?!?!?!?!?!
I''m off to write a VERY ANGRY letter to the Daily Mail - it''s an outrage !

Bingo! I  HAVE  HIT  ONE  THOUSAND  POSTS! (It would have been quite a bit more if I hadn''t lost my previous two accounts due to some inexplicable and effing irritating glitch in the system at Archant Towers. The number of posts one stacks up is all pretty meaningless, though, really, isn''t it?

Wiz, you don''t seem to look at your balls much anymore?

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Bingo! I  HAVE  HIT  ONE  THOUSAND  POSTS! (It would have been quite a bit more if I hadn''t lost my previous two accounts due to some inexplicable and effing irritating glitch in the system at Archant Towers. The number of posts one stacks up is all pretty meaningless, though, really, isn''t it?[/quote]

And in Wiz''s case so is the content![:D]

[quote user="AJ"]Wiz, you don''t seem to look at your balls much anymore?
[/quote]

Oh I do AJ, but its just too upsetting to pass on...........the R word is prominent in all things![:''(]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Biscuits!  Mussolini never deserved a biscuit!  I''m just going to dip into my tin of Trotsky assortment.[/quote]

Mussolini Biscuits and Trotsky Assortment HUH !

I pass wind in their genral direction you need a true football club man supporters biscuit  I have Ghengis Khan creams.

Anyhow I''m getting angry now this is going off thread so...

Glib Comment.

I was right, and

I''m going to change my name.

That will shut Blah x3 and Beau up

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Biscuits!  Mussolini never deserved a biscuit!  I''m just going to dip into my tin of Trotsky assortment.[/quote]

I pass wind in their genral direction you need a true football club man supporters biscuit  I have Ghengis Khan creams.

Glib Comment.

I was right, and

[/quote]Glib Comment ?  Change Your Name ?!?!?!That''s precisely the kind of behaviour that lost us the charge of the light brigade !  Come back here and take your admonishment like a man !  Instead of slinking around from one very similar non-de-plumbe to another I demand that you maintain your avatar and take responsibility for your glib and sarky comments !  This kind of behaviour is exactly what is broken about broken Britain !  That''s it !  I''ve had enough !  I''ve written 3 emails to the editors of the Daily Mail, Express and Sport this morning and I refuse to write another !  It''s quite possible that I might burst a blood vessel right now !!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Glib Comment.

I was right, and

[/quote]

Glib Comment ?  Change Your Name ?!?!?!

That''s precisely the kind of behaviour that lost us the charge of the light brigade !  Come back here and take your admonishment like a man !  Instead of slinking around from one very similar non-de-plumbe to another I demand that you maintain your avatar and take responsibility for your glib and sarky comments !  This kind of behaviour is exactly what is broken about broken Britain ! 

That''s it !  I''ve had enough !  I''ve written 3 emails to the editors of the Daily Mail, Express and Sport this morning and I refuse to write another !  It''s quite possible that I might burst a blood vessel right now !!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

If we had someone decent up front we would have won that. I remember it well.

Feeble remark.

Wishes for the past.

Threatens to change name back.

Let''s see what you''ve gotta say about that then Blah !

[quote user="Fellas"]This thread enrages me, insert semi-aggressive statement. + [:@]x10
[/quote]

How dare you. [:|]

I''m working harder than Bryan Gunn''s hairdresser trying keep a straight bat against comments like this.

Longs for times long ago.

Wets pants by accident.

Lets see what you think of that then Fellas.

[quote user="missing in action"]why are you forgetting the statuory we love jamie skit?

insert abusive statement
talks about young virgins
rubs balls
thinks of jamie
rubs balls again

[/quote]

Don''t you dare mention Jaimie Lad after the disgusting way he''s been treated by Roeder, Gunn and the Suffolk Witch. How can you bin a player who''s dyed his hair yellow for the club? His goals kept us up last year, you know,so he should be played in perpetuity, however many chances he misses.Look at Gow. I told you he was rubbish before he kicked a ball, even though I was completely wrong and praised him to the rafters when I actually saw him play. It''s just like that non league player and that Reading reserve. I knew that they were crap without needing to know anything at all about them. Of course, I think they''re really good now, but I''m always right, so don''t even think about questioning my judgement.

Changes mind again

Posts borderline actionable comment

Gets mods to pull thread because someone else is winning the argument.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Fellas"]This thread enrages me, insert semi-aggressive statement. + [:@]x10[/quote]

How dare you. [:|]

I''m working harder than Bryan Gunn''s hairdresser trying keep a straight bat against comments like this.

Longs for times long ago.

Wets pants by accident.

Lets see what you think of that then Fellas.

[/quote]Awfully sorry, I forgot to take my medication [:$]. When I don''t take it I get agitated, or maybe thats because I keep thinking of Jamie Lad... Hmm where was I.... *controversial statement* and dramatic close...

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Bingo! I  HAVE  HIT  ONE  THOUSAND  POSTS!

The number of posts one stacks up is all pretty meaningless, though, really, isn''t it?[/quote]No,no,no,no,NO!

It makes ALL the difference!

If they didn''t have high post counts, Jas would still be the Barclay prince, wiz would probably be 19th Wizard, and us sheep would still be lambs! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Bingo! I  HAVE  HIT  ONE  THOUSAND  POSTS!

The number of posts one stacks up is all pretty meaningless, though, really, isn''t it?[/quote]No,no,no,no,NO!

It makes ALL the difference!

If they didn''t have high post counts, Jas would still be the Barclay prince, wiz would probably be 19th Wizard, and us sheep would still be lambs! [:S]

[/quote]

And you''d still be spillinit instead of lappinitup![;)]

Why cant you all see that my ADHD is all the fault of the board???  Blame the Stowmarket Cook.......

look at me look at me look at me look at me LOOK AT ME...

What am I saying?   I have just looked at my balls and realised that I am no longer an attention seeking wizard but a hermitic troll - bye!

I decide you have sex with Llama''s, and leave an incredibly revealing post only for it to be removed by the moderators.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="AJ"]Wiz, you don''t seem to look at your balls much anymore?[/quote]

Oh I do AJ, but its just too upsetting to pass on...........the R word is prominent in all things![:''(]

[/quote]Cheer up, it could be worse. We could be Southampton. [:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Small point of order ladies, Friday afternoon is tomorrow, we''re all a day early for this nonsense.
[/quote]

As far as I''m concerned Thursday is the new Friday.[:P]

Relegation is the new promotion too. [*-)]

wants a statue of Delia.

Loves Jamie.

Ritalin kicked in.

Blames entire fanbase from the last decade.