Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Just seen the Roy Keane press conference on Sky....

A bigger one I''d think- a two year contract strikes me as 1 year to get up and one year insurance against walking or being poached as soon as he does.VERY good sources have told me in the past that the investment there HAS to yeild a financial return or the plug will be pulled on the club. I''m suprised it hasn''t been yet but this could be a final throw of the dice. If they get rid of Keane as soon as they go up, maybe keep him over the summer to add the attraction to players- it could work out- but I bet they do what we did with Roeder and keep him on well after it had gone sour.

[quote user="singing canary"]

what goes round comes round , how much money did keane blow at sunderland , few million ,

dont rate him nether do sunderland fans ..why not ask some of them , you may change your tone and worry then !!

[/quote]"quite pleased. if I had to pick a club for Keane it would be someone

like Ipswich. Nice club, not a rival and miles away! Hope he does well,

but it won''t be easy.""Weird, it''s like when you hear an ex has started going with someone else.

Don''t give a **** at all but there''s a twinge of jealousy.

I bet every single Ipswich fan will be f***ing delighted with this.""I got a horrible little cramp in my stomach when I heard this, say what

you like about his last few games at the club but i would much, much

rather he was still in charge than mr personality bypass.""Nothing but admiration for the man and gratidude for what he did here.

I also have to confess I''m a little bit envious of Ipswich Town

supporters this morning"So sunderland fans don''t rate him? Erm ok!You''re also forgetting he has ties to a certain club which is the best in the world at the moment, and a good relationship with Celtic! I''m glad you''ve changed my mind!!!

[quote user="SuperBlues"][quote user="singing canary"]

what goes round comes round , how much money did keane blow at sunderland , few million ,

dont rate him nether do sunderland fans ..why not ask some of them , you may change your tone and worry then !!

[/quote]"quite pleased. if I had to pick a club for Keane it would be someone

like Ipswich. Nice club, not a rival and miles away! Hope he does well,

but it won''t be easy.""Weird, it''s like when you hear an ex has started going with someone else.

Don''t give a **** at all but there''s a twinge of jealousy.

I bet every single Ipswich fan will be f***ing delighted with this.""I got a horrible little cramp in my stomach when I heard this, say what

you like about his last few games at the club but i would much, much

rather he was still in charge than mr personality bypass.""Nothing but admiration for the man and gratidude for what he did here.

I also have to confess I''m a little bit envious of Ipswich Town

supporters this morning"So sunderland fans don''t rate him? Erm ok!You''re also forgetting he has ties to a certain club which is the best in the world at the moment, and a good relationship with Celtic! I''m glad you''ve changed my mind!!![/quote]That may all be true. But you''re a scummer, so anything you say is irrelevant.

If you think every Ipswich fan is delighted you should get over to TWTD and read some of the quotes under the stories , plenty of Town fans are gutted and dismayed at his appointment .

[quote user="billabasblue"]

The debt is not repayable until we have spent 5 years in the PL[/quote]

So you''ll never have to pay it back then. Nice one!

30,000 fans attending week in week out and some good quality players, its totally win-win!

[/quote]Ever considered a career in comedy?You couldn''t even manage 30,000 for the derby last week, your biggest crowd of the season by far.You think 30,000 are gonna turn up every week to see you get spanked 4-0 by some mid table bunch of journeymen? OK.Sh*t ground, no fans.Still, look on the bright side, maybe you can better the only Premier league record you hold....if Man U score 10 this time!

It was interesting to hear on the evening news the comments of the spokesman for the Ipswich Supporters Association, and whilst he recognised the significance of appointing a high profile manager he appeared to regret the transition from local community football club to a business owned by an invisible billionaire and his placemen.

I hope City never go this route and think Delia is right in keeping our club''s ownership firmly rooted in the local community. It may not be fashionable or lucrative but may end up being the better model as the recession plays out.

KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="billabasblue"]

The debt is not repayable until we have spent 5 years in the PL[/quote]

So you''ll never have to pay it back then. Nice one!

30,000 fans attending week in week out and some good quality players, its totally win-win!

[/quote]

Ever considered a career in comedy?
You couldn''t even manage 30,000 for the derby last week, your biggest crowd of the season by far.
You think 30,000 are gonna turn up every week to see you get spanked 4-0 by some mid table bunch of journeymen? OK.
Sh*t ground, no fans.

Still, look on the bright side, maybe you can better the only Premier league record you hold....if Man U score 10 this time!
[/quote]

In the PL we would get 30,000 week in week out, not two ways about it mate, what will you get in league 1 next season? LOL Oh and were 7/2 to win promtionnext season not 12/1, thats to win the league (Before last season started we were 7/1 to go up and 25/1 to win the league, shows how a big name manager and millions of pounds of investment can change peoples thinking eh!!

Just because you''ve changed peoples opinion doesnt mean its necessarily going to happen.

After Roeder saved us from releagation after a great run last year everyone thought (inc. sky) that we would be contenders for promotion this year- shows what they know!

As for you''re fans...

you''ll be pleased to know that I went to your dump of a ground for last weeks derby and I''ve gotta say that I think extremely little of your horrible fans.

As me and my fellow Norwich fans were walking out we had things thrown at us (one poor little lad in front of me had something thrown at his head- well done [Y]- what a fantastic role model). We were spat on, threatened and all in all made to feel very uncomfortable. Whats worse is your sorry lot were the first to complain in the derby in december and that was no-where near as bad (video footage on youtube).

Quite frankly your club/fans and the premierleague deserve each other. A nasty over-rated league and a nasty little club.

Now go back to twtd or where-ever it ise you came from.

And you have the cheek to call US scummers! Laughable[N]

[quote user="CT "]

After Roeder saved us from releagation after a great run last year everyone thought (inc. sky) that we would be contenders for promotion this year- shows what they know!

[/quote]

Er, no they didn''t.

[quote user="CT "]

Just because you''ve changed peoples opinion doesnt mean its necessarily going to happen.

As for you''re fans...

you''ll be pleased to know that I went to your dump of a ground for last weeks derby and I''ve gotta say that I think extremely little of your horrible fans.

As me and my fellow Norwich fans were walking out we had things thrown at us (one poor little lad in front of me had something thrown at his head- well done [Y]- what a fantastic role model). We were spat on, threatened and all in all made to feel very uncomfortable. Whats worse is your sorry lot were the first to complain in the derby in december and that was no-where near as bad (video footage on youtube).

Quite frankly your club/fans and the premierleague deserve each other. A nasty over-rated league and a nasty little club.

[/quote]

It''s a derby match you are hated, you will get abuse and be threatened, if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen mate!! I dont wear my Town shirt at carrow rd because I dont want grief, if i were wearing it I would expect abuse!

[quote user="Felixfan"]

It was interesting to hear on the evening news the comments of the spokesman for the Ipswich Supporters Association, and whilst he recognised the significance of appointing a high profile manager he appeared to regret the transition from local community football club to a business owned by an invisible billionaire and his placemen.

I hope City never go this route and think Delia is right in keeping our club''s ownership firmly rooted in the local community. It may not be fashionable or lucrative but may end up being the better model as the recession plays out.

[/quote]

Yeah right. Shame we''ll never win anything and will contineu to be sh*t.

Give me strength!

[quote user="billabasblue"][quote user="CT "]

As for you''re fans...

[/quote]

It''s a derby match you are hated, you will get abuse and be threatened, if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen mate!! I dont wear my Town shirt at carrow rd because I dont want grief, if i were wearing it I would expect abuse!

[/quote]

But when it happened your lot were the first to complain! And whatever happened in December nobody threw any thing at you - let alone attacked a little boy.

Now stop posting on this message board and get back to knocking one out over Roy ''walks out the minute it gets tough'' Keane.

What is worse than a Canary that''s sick as a parrot?

A parrot that''s sick as a Canary.

Yep I know Binner alert.

Still it does give you lot something to talk about that takes your mind off your own dismal predicament.

[quote user="Terry Fied"]

What is worse than a Canary that''s sick as a parrot?

A parrot that''s sick as a Canary.

Yep I know Binner alert.

Still it does give you lot something to talk about that takes your mind off your own dismal predicament.

[/quote]

Nope moron alert

Why is everyone getting so worked up about this?WHO GIVES A FLYING FKCU WHAT THE SCUM DO?IT''S JUST ANOTHER SHITTY CLUB WITH CRAP FANS It''s they who are obsessed with us, not vice versa, don''t make it seem like you actually care about those tossers

Why would I visit them they are irrelevant to me, lifes tough, people lose there homes and buisnesses every day of the week, its sad but life goes on, we are now a well oiled, well drilled monster of a club in ccc terms who are already one of the favourites for promotion next season!

[/quote][:D]  [:D]  [:D]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="billabasblue"]

Why would I visit them they are irrelevant to me, lifes tough, people lose there homes and buisnesses every day of the week, its sad but life goes on, we are now a well oiled, well drilled monster of a club in ccc terms who are already one of the favourites for promotion next season!

[/quote]

[:D]  [:D]  [:D]
[/quote]

Don''t you just LOVE it when this happens, billabasblue ?

( Don''t be shy......we know you''re on here somewhere )

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Is Pastry / ACE still quacking in his boots at scary Roy Keane ? [:)][/quote]I doubt it, last i time i heard he wasnt a duck [;)]Seriously though, its as much a subject of comedy at his Kick it Off site as it is here [<:o)]

[quote user="ACE"]Think you totally missed the point of what I posted!  He does not need 20 million, the scum already have a squad that is evidently capable of getting into the top 6.  Keane is a NAME, a real NAME, which despite the derogatory stuff on here, means somethin in the footballing world, especially when it comes to attracting players who would like the glory of a promotion run and then first team football in the premier league.

The depressing fact is we are being shown to be totally outclassed by our local rivals, both in terms of on the pitch investment and investing in a chairman and manager with some clout outside of a ten mile radius of their ground.....

[quote user="McCanary"]A cheque book manager with zero man management skills..............he wont get £70 million to play with at the scum...Marcus would never get it back.[/quote][/quote]

[:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]......shock horror..Keane is c**p!!

Nice Fernando!

Well oiled monster? Perfect description of the manager on a saturday night after their latest defeat!

Did anyone see the bbc reporter asking keane if he was staying on - i could smell the brown pants through the telly!

[quote user="a1canary"]Nice Fernando! Well oiled monster? Perfect description of the manager on a saturday night after their latest defeat! Did anyone see the bbc reporter asking keane if he was staying on - i could smell the brown pants through the telly![/quote]

I love it, a1canary. Don''t suppose we''ll see too many scummers in these parts for a while. My one big fear is that Ipswich sack Keano too soon, or the scummers make a strong recovery whilst the Irishman is still in charge.