Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Roy Keane New Scum Boss

With the backing he should get from Evans I can see him doing ok there, at least the scum have shown a bit of ambition and gone for a big name manager.

I am gutted tbh. The guy is a born winner. I for one would have him over our manager.

MOre ambition has been shown in Ipswich today than we have shown in the last 12 years. Its depressing. Why do we go through managerial selection processes and they can just appoint a guy like Keane?

Yes he had money at the mackems, he will have that at the sc*m too. The only way is up for them im afraid to say.

On sunday they sang "we''ll never play you again." Im starting to believe it now.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I am gutted tbh. The guy is a born winner. I for one would have him over our manager.

MOre ambition has been shown in Ipswich today than we have shown in the last 12 years. Its depressing. Why do we go through managerial selection processes and they can just appoint a guy like Keane?

Yes he had money at the mackems, he will have that at the sc*m too. The only way is up for them im afraid to say.

On sunday they sang "we''ll never play you again." Im starting to believe it now.

[/quote]Exactly right. It shows how far is now between us and an average Championship side.Now, i am not a big fan of Roy Keane, and think that he might struggle with less money, but still a huge step from recruiting your handyman to manager status.

You are not dead and gone yet - you are not relegated and, personally, I hope you survive and still think you will because your goal difference could be another point for you, I think, certainly if you end up level with someone it will be.

But if the worst happens some of you sang just that to Colchester (who were dead and gone and deservedly so)

Taken as expected banter but I suppose the moral for everyone is: Be careful what you sing for!

Good luck on Monday.

We don''t have the money to appoint Keane full stop, hence why he''s never even been an option for us. I hate to say it, but he''s got all the tools at his disposal to make Ippy a force in the championship next season. It wouldn''t surprise me one bit if they at least made it to the playoffs.

[quote user="Superflash"]We don''t have the money to appoint Keane full stop, hence why he''s never even been an option for us. I hate to say it, but he''s got all the tools at his disposal to make Ippy a force in the championship next season. It wouldn''t surprise me one bit if they at least made it to the playoffs.
[/quote]

And in the meantime we sink deeper and deeper into the mire while auntie Delia remains in charge.

They didnt have the money either 18 months ago , they did something about it , Delia wont sell she just wants investment to prop her up.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]They didnt have the money either 18 months ago , they did something about it , Delia wont sell she just wants investment to prop her up.[/quote]A very fair point indeed. Whatever the case, we still don''t have the money for a Keano. *Sigh*

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]They didnt have the money either 18 months ago , they did something about it , Delia wont sell she just wants investment to prop her up.[/quote]Bingo.

[quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Keano, keano, keano![/quote]It''ll end in tears*Not that I''m jealous and bitter of course! [;)][/quote]

*...for you on Monday, when you''re relegated..live on Sky!

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Keano, keano, keano![/quote]It''ll end in tears*Not that I''m jealous and bitter of course! [;)][/quote]

*...for you on Monday, when you''re relegated..live on Sky![/quote]Screw you, hippie.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Keano, keano, keano![/quote]It''ll end in tears*Not that I''m jealous and bitter of course! [;)][/quote]

*...for you on Monday, when you''re relegated..live on Sky![/quote]Screw you, hippie.[/quote]Wahey!! Here he is..are you going to tell me to "die" again?

Now I challenge some board lover to tell us that NCFC don''t take the cheap option! I am so p*ssed off by this. Roy Keane or Bryan Gunn? Oh but of course Gunn has passion for the club doesn''t he!!

What a load of bollocks.

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Keano, keano, keano![/quote]It''ll end in tears*Not that I''m jealous and bitter of course! [;)][/quote]

*...for you on Monday, when you''re relegated..live on Sky![/quote]Screw you, hippie.[/quote]Wahey!! Here he is..are you going to tell me to "die" again?[/quote]Potentially. We''ll see how it goes [H]

[:D]   Have they really employed the same man who spent 15 million on a keeper and signed Etuhu?  Had Keane of stayed at Sunderland they''d have been down half way through this season. Their pockets''ll really need to be deep and by all accounts they''re not. What a recipe for disaster. Good.

Dont rate him as am nager to be honest. The amount of money he spent at Sunderland was ridiculous and he walked away when the going got tough. Not the criteria of a ''born winner'' in my book.

[quote user="king canary"]Dont rate him as am nager to be honest. The amount of money he spent at Sunderland was ridiculous and he walked away when the going got tough. Not the criteria of a ''born winner'' in my book.
[/quote]

Do you rate Gunny more than Keane?

[quote user="shyster"][:D]   Have they really employed the same man who spent 15 million on a keeper and signed Etuhu?  Had Keane of stayed at Sunderland they''d have been down half way through this season.

Their pockets''ll really need to be deep and by all accounts they''re not. What a recipe for disaster. Good.
[/quote]

He will probably get scum promoted but they should sack him before he gets a chance to self destruct again and spend all their money on rubbish players.