Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

IS THIS ONE OF THE NEW HERO'S ?

Alan Lee has arrived with shall we say very mixed opinions but for me he has always played for the shirt to coin a modern term , when he has played against us i never failed to hate his work rate basically he was a pain in the arse defenders were never allowed to settle from first minute to last .

The one problem i can see is temperment , he seems to talk himself into the book far to frequently and that mob down the road will know this only to well , if he can avoid that on Sunday we could  bring home the points but i still fear it will go down to the wire with Charlton away a must win  [ not sure the verves can stand another must win final game ]   .

The injury to Hoolahan could not have come at a worse time and i began to fear the dredded drop was almost a certainty but lets give Gunny the credit for keeping us in with a chance of suvival  , his lack of expereince  has caused quite a stir amongst some fans and being such a honest guy he would admit to them i have no doubt but he has never given in to the diffucult task he took on .

Somethings he is clearly getting right is the defence it has tightened up and even keeping clean sheets obviously the introduction of his assistant Ian Butterwoth is the major reason for this but the manager choses his staff and in Crooks and Butters he chose well .

GOOD LUCK CITY  .............

I feel Lee is playing for a move to us, he knows with us he''ll be more or less one of the first names on the team list. He''s going about it the right way, he talks the talk and walks the walk.

[quote user="Mange Tout"]I feel Lee is playing for a move to us, he knows with us he''ll be more or less one of the first names on the team list. He''s going about it the right way, he talks the talk and walks the walk.[/quote]Blimey there''s a first I agree fully with Mange Tout.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mange Tout"]I feel Lee is playing for a move to us, he knows with us he''ll be more or less one of the first names on the team list. He''s going about it the right way, he talks the talk and walks the walk.[/quote]

Blimey there''s a first I agree fully with Mange Tout.
[/quote]

Two peas in a pod then[:D]

[quote user="Mange Tout"]I feel Lee is playing for a move to us, he knows with us he''ll be more or less one of the first names on the team list. He''s going about it the right way, he talks the talk and walks the walk.[/quote]

let''s just hope he wants the move enough to make reasonable wage demands!