Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Re: Archant, what are you trying to cover up?

[quote user="San Miguel"]probably more a case of fear of libel - for you and them. only way to bypass that is set up your own blog but then you''re completely at risk, and of course difficult to get anyone to read it[/quote]

I was thinking more about setting up an unmoderated norwich city forum to be honest, with a disclaimer about content, I have plenty of phpbb2 and phpbb3 experience and run 3 successful forums.

This place does not allow full expression. It would be of greater benefit to fans if there was an uninfluenced portal for city fans, with links to all appropriate norwich city related forums - including wotb, pinkun, official site, canaries world, bbc norfolk, vitalfootball, teamtalk etc etc...... together with a forum that allows full freedom of choice and speech.

As for Libel, I have no fear about my comments, they were factual and well founded points.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ryan85k"]

Nearly every post that I make about the Norwich Fans Jailed is deleted, so that I cannot get one specific fact in the open.

Why is it in Archants interest to prevent me from talking about their political leanings?

[/quote]

I''ve had a post pulled too Ryan, maybe because things have gone off subject a bit, ie BNP etc.

[/quote]

Yes agreed, but if Arthur Whittles deflamotory posts about just about any famous black person in the world can remain in the public eye, then I should be allowed the dignity to express my opinions of disgust. 

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ryan85k"]

Nearly every post that I make about the Norwich Fans Jailed is deleted, so that I cannot get one specific fact in the open.

Why is it in Archants interest to prevent me from talking about their political leanings?

[/quote]

I''ve had a post pulled too Ryan, maybe because things have gone off subject a bit, ie BNP etc.

[/quote]

Yes agreed, but if Arthur Whittles deflamotory posts about just about any famous black person in the world can remain in the public eye, then I should be allowed the dignity to express my opinions of disgust. 

[/quote]

Try to leave innocent people out of your posts numpty and they won''t get pulled, i.e you stating my nephews worship certain people and such things. Very silly Ryan. I''ve never said anything deflamatory, i stated a fact about Mandela and Mugabe and how they''ve  changed and used in in a example, dont get confused by it all Ryan

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try to leave innocent people out of your posts numpty and they won''t get pulled, i.e you stating my nephews worship certain people and such things. Very silly Ryan. I''ve never said anything deflamatory, i stated a fact about Mandela and Mugabe and how they''ve  changed and used in in a example, not most Black people like you''ve suggested. [you''re not getting this libel lark are you?] dont get confused by it all Ryan

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try to leave innocent people out of your posts numpty and they won''t get pulled, i.e you stating my nephews worship certain people and such things. Very silly Ryan. I''ve never said anything deflamatory, i stated a fact about Mandela and Mugabe and how they''ve  changed and used in in a example, dont get confused by it all Ryan

[/quote]

Your nephews have Johnny Adair and Enoch Powell on their friends list, you surround yourself in scum, and I detest you.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try to leave innocent people out of your posts numpty and they won''t get pulled, i.e you stating my nephews worship certain people and such things. Very silly Ryan. I''ve never said anything deflamatory, i stated a fact about Mandela and Mugabe and how they''ve  changed and used in in a example, not most Black people like you''ve suggested. [you''re not getting this libel lark are you?] dont get confused by it all Ryan

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]