Sign in to follow this  
Erik Fuglestad

Hes got hustle hes got muscle his name is..

Darel Russell. After getting booked early on against Swansea, he did play poorly and I have no idea why he didnt take Russell off before his last subsitution, god knows what gunny said to him between saturday evening and yesterday lunchtime but I thought he deserved man of the match. And this is coming from someone who thinks he is poor. Norwich fans superb from 1st whistle, lets do the double over these scumbags, make carrow road a pure fortress for reading and then get on the pitch at charlton. :)

[quote user="Henning Berg"]

Darel Russell. After getting booked early on against Swansea, he did play poorly and I have no idea why he didnt take Russell off before his last subsitution, god knows what gunny said to him between saturday evening and yesterday lunchtime but I thought he deserved man of the match. And this is coming from someone who thinks he is poor. Norwich fans superb from 1st whistle, lets do the double over these scumbags, make carrow road a pure fortress for reading and then get on the pitch at charlton. :)

[/quote]sorry i cant read it...the letters are FAR to small[:|]

[quote user="Henning Berg"]

[/quote]

Could you speak up a bit?