Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

Crofty Rumour

[quote user="Tookie140"]

Crofty wants to stay at norwich but wants 9k a week.

Gunny has had a barney with crofty over it.

[/quote]That is spot on.

[quote user="Mushroom"]And where have you picked this up from? Funny how you weren''t all that quick to name your oh so reliable source.[/quote]

No one would name their source if it endangers their position within the club or damages friendships/family ties. Take is for what it is, a rumour, there''s plenty of them on this forum, most of them unfounded.

how about we give him £2k plus £8k performance related depending on the percent of crosses he makes being successful!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]how about we give him £2k plus £8k performance related depending on the percent of crosses he makes being successful!
[/quote]

I''ll arrange a standing order for £2k a week then...

He`s got no hope of getting that and I doubt that this is true. I have heard that he desparately wants to  stay cos he loves it here but we will only offeer him a one year contract and it is that which is the sticking  point.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]He`s got no hope of getting that and I doubt that this is true. I have heard that he desparately wants to  stay cos he loves it here but we will only offeer him a one year contract and it is that which is the sticking  point.[/quote]I am quite certain that his 9k a week demands are true. Not heard anything about us only wanting him on a one year deal though, that seems like poor business on our part, don''t see why we''d only want him on a one year contract. Can''t see it.

[quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

Sounds resaonable as our top player is rumoured to be on £10k pw and we''ve been paying some of our loanees much more than that.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

Sounds resaonable as our top player is rumoured to be on £10k pw and we''ve been paying some of our loanees much more than that.

[/quote]Ah . . .  would that be the certain Mr. Fotheringham? As for the loanees, those that would have been more would be Sibs and Lita.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Have we - who and how much?

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Ah . . .  would that be the certain Mr. Fotheringham? As for the loanees, those that would have been more would be Sibs and Lita.[/quote]A certain Mr Moore funded Lita though, not sure about Sibs.

Its normal to be true.Croft is free agent very soon and if some teams have interest they will not pay Norwich so this mean better money for Croft per week and if some one offer him 9k why not to ask same amount from Norwich?!He is on situation that can fight for better money and Norwich make mistake to wait so long to offer him extension last year. 9k is too much so we seems will lose him soon :/

I wouldn''t pay him...or any of the others for that matter, half that!

Ultimatley it''s the players performances that have put us where we are!

There will have to be a wind of change for salaries in the championship downward. In crude terms we need to cut our wage bill in half. This being the case i would not pay Croft more than £3000 tops