Sign in to follow this  
Gamera

Fifa ultimate team, My norwich squad. Need help for possible ex norwich players!!

Fifa Ultimate team for those who don''t know is a computer game based on buying and selling players from around the world, and then taking them online against other teams. Many people are making squads of torres, messi, ronaldo, yet I am going for a full Norwich City squad.Now the problem here, is that Leagues below the premiership, have around 7 players to choose from, and fitness issues mean I need a full squad, So I''ve had to have a little flexibility in choosing ex-norwich players, including loans :SMy team at the moment is...GK-Lewis-GreenDefenders-Drury-Doherty-Otsemobor-Davenport-Bates-Easton-Granville-StefanovicMidfield-Clingan-Russel-Chadwick-Henderson-Henry-Pattison-Croft-Carney-McveighStrikers-Lee-Jarvis-Ashton-Cureton-Martin-Earnshaw-Akinibiy-BellamyTheres a few on my "trade pile" but due to players playing better together with similar nationalitys in the game I''ve kept others, Chris Llewellyn and Leon Mckenzie are in there.The leagues that are on the game are down to league 2, and the top two tiers from germany, spain, italy and france. Plus some other leagues from around the world. Not the MLS unfortunatly :(So can anyone think of other players I could possibly look for?!? I''ve been through wikipedia and "flown from the nest" and found who I can, But any other suggestions would be realy appreciated!!

[quote user="Gamera"]Fifa Ultimate team for those who don''t know is a computer game based on buying and selling players from around the world, and then taking them online against other teams. Many people are making squads of torres, messi, ronaldo, yet I am going for a full Norwich City squad.

Now the problem here, is that Leagues below the premiership, have around 7 players to choose from, and fitness issues mean I need a full squad, So I''ve had to have a little flexibility in choosing ex-norwich players, including loans :S

My team at the moment is...

GK
-Lewis
-Green

Defenders
-Drury
-Doherty
-Otsemobor
-Davenport
-Bates
-Easton
-Granville
-Stefanovic

Midfield
-Clingan
-Russel
-Chadwick
-Henderson
-Henry
-Pattison
-Croft
-Carney
-Mcveigh

Strikers
-Lee
-Jarvis
-Ashton
-Cureton
-Martin
-Earnshaw
-Akinibiy
-Bellamy

Theres a few on my "trade pile" but due to players playing better together with similar nationalitys in the game I''ve kept others, Chris Llewellyn and Leon Mckenzie are in there.

The leagues that are on the game are down to league 2, and the top two tiers from germany, spain, italy and france. Plus some other leagues from around the world. Not the MLS unfortunatly :(

So can anyone think of other players I could possibly look for?!? I''ve been through wikipedia and "flown from the nest" and found who I can, But any other suggestions would be realy appreciated!!
[/quote]

Dickson Etuhu

Andy Marshall

David Marshall

Mark Fotheringham

Thomas Helveg

Jason Shackell

Paul Hayes

The other Jarvis

Andrew Cave Brown

Danny Mills

Darren Ward

Thats all I can think about at the mo!

I found, etuhu, but he''s in my "trade pile"As is MarshallCant find fotheringham, shackell. Anyone know who cave brown,other jarvis, or helveg play for now?

The Great Dane plays for Odense.

And that other Prince of Denmark, David Nielsen, plays for Brann in Norway.

I cant be sure if lisbie is there, but i dont really want him :PAs for nielsen, I had a real hunt for him ,but he doesnt seem to be in the game, gutted...