Sign in to follow this  
adetipple

Should I ?????????????

My work colleague is a scummer season ticket holder.

He can get me a ticket for the game on Sunday in the Ipswich end by the Away (City)fans.Ha Ha they cant even sell out a derby game :)

My Dilema is as a beloved Norwich Fan should i take up the offer just so i can watch us beat them or should i stay at home and Listen to Neil Adams ?????????????

NO!!!!! Don''t do it  !!!  I did year before last ........it was a nightmare sitting with the disgusting vile sub humans ......I had to leave before the end ...before I got into trouble .

I ahve also just been offered a scum season ticket for that day ....................I will not make the same mistake twice . 

As long as you can keep quiet then yes do it. its not easy though but would always rather be at the gajme than listen on the radio.

Of course - it will be an education. Smile sweetly and grin cheerfully at all those around you. Most are not sub-human at all of course - just born unlucky.  Oh - and eat at least three cans of baked beans beforehand....

I have been at plenty of matches as a neutral and felt funny when my host''s team have scored (just can''t get excited about any other team). Think I would rather stay at home.