Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Charlton tickets!!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Just phoned up and got them!! Yeeeeeees!! I was in group 3.....[/quote]Had this been me, I would have been accused of attention seeking....

[quote user="CT "][quote user="can u sit down please"]Just phoned up and got them!! Yeeeeeees!! I was in group 3.....[/quote]

Had this been me, I would have been accused of attention seeking....
[/quote]

Stop attention seeking CT![:P]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Just raising peoples awareness that the ballot has been done. I think you posted that you were going well after all the initial discussion had died down. Hopefully you got tickets to tho.....[/quote]What Number did you phone?

[quote user="jacktungate"]Does anyone know of a decent hotel  either close to the Valley or with simple travel links to it?[/quote]Charlton''s a waste land but Black Heath and Greenwich are mins away and have decent hotels / pubs.

Our allocation when we go down there is usually their whole stand, which I remember rightly is around 4,000 so I shouldn''t think there''ll be too much trouble getting hold of them provided you get them on the first day of general sale.

I live near the valley.  If youre looking for cheap and cheerful there is a hostel called Belushi''s right next door to Greenwich station.  There are some other hotels in Blackheath and there is also a novotel next to greenwich station. 

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]Our allocation when we go down there is usually their whole stand, which I remember rightly is around 4,000 so I shouldn''t think there''ll be too much trouble getting hold of them provided you get them on the first day of general sale.[/quote]

If they are already down surely they will want to sell us as many tickets as possible so we get some more yet??

i dont know if it is true but i have heard that we are to be offered 3000 seats in the home end for the game provided we sell out our first allocation which is a definate.

i have no source other than my friend who seemed quite confident with what he has heard.

[quote user="ForeverYellow"]

i dont know if it is true but i have heard that we are to be offered 3000 seats in the home end for the game provided we sell out our first allocation which is a definate.

i have no source other than my friend who seemed quite confident with what he has heard.

[/quote]

would be awesome taking down 6/7,000 but what happened the last time we took that many down to London in a similar situation?

Mark my words if we need a result to stay up at Charlton which will probably be the case now then there will be more Norwich fans in the ground than Charlton fans

You should stay at St Albans, its a really decent place for a night out. Thats where we will be.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="ForeverYellow"]

[/quote]

would be awesome taking down 6/7,000 but what happened the last time we took that many down to London in a similar situation?

[/quote]

Sssshhhhh!!! Lets look forwards not backwards....

Is anyone else going by train to Charlton. I normally go by coach to away games but I find train much better as you can relax a bit more. The only problem is you have to get two coaches between Norwich and London which will be annoying.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Is anyone else going by train to Charlton. I normally go by coach to away games but I find train much better as you can relax a bit more. The only problem is you have to get two coaches between Norwich and London which will be annoying.[/quote]

Relaxing??? Thats why im not taking the train.... I would have but would be easier to just drive.

If we are safe by then I really hope we can have the same sort of atmosphere as last year at Sheff Wednesday, 4000 of us that time around.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="can u sit down please"]Just phoned up and got them!! Yeeeeeees!! I was in group 3.....[/quote]

Had this been me, I would have been accused of attention seeking....
[/quote]

True, true. But the difference is ''can you sit down please'' has not made a new for himself as an attention seeker. You on the other hand ...

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Is anyone else going by train to Charlton. I normally go by coach to away games but I find train much better as you can relax a bit more. The only problem is you have to get two coaches between Norwich and London which will be annoying.[/quote]

Relaxing??? Thats why im not taking the train.... I would have but would be easier to just drive.

[/quote]

going for a combination of the two, car down to Wanstead and tube in from there. Hopefully will be happy/relieved on the drive back through scummer country with colours flying!