Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Alan Lee: Proudest Man in East Anglia?

Is Alan trying to deliberately stir them up south of the border with his comments to the media? He knows the scummers - well the few that are literate, anyway - will read this and be stirred into a frenzy by his perceived treacherous remarks; so I wonder if this a deliberate ploy on his part to try to do this, as he does seem to enjoy a good ding-dong battle? I think he feels the more hostile the atmosphere is at Poorman Rood, the more likely he is to score and the greater chance there is for a splendid and vital Canary victory.

The bloke''s a warrior. I''m sure he''s trying to play some mind games (difficult with the scummers for obvious reason!).

I''m really warming to Alan Lee he''s an old fashioned footballer. Likes abit of conflict and definetly give what he gets. I genuiely would love us to sing him up. He can''t cost too much definetly under 700k.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]He''s getting in our good books & at the same time winding up the mockneys!... Brilliant if you ask me!![/quote]

Love the new description.  Fits them well.

Lee is an old fashioned,in your face center forward (yes that old type).

The more the oposition get stirred the better he likes it.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]He''s getting in our good books & at the same time winding up the mockneys!... Brilliant if you ask me!![/quote]

Yes, that''s very true, it''s a good idea that he tries to ensure that he has 100% backing from us when he takes to the field at Portaloo Road.

this is about the 3rd of 4th attempt at sucking up to the Norwich faithful since he''s been here. after performances like yesterday, he doesn''t need to anymore.

[quote user="Delias Chef"]I''m really warming to Alan Lee he''s an old fashioned footballer. Likes abit of conflict and definetly give what he gets. I genuiely would love us to sing him up. He can''t cost too much definetly under 700k.[/quote]

Only warming to him DC?............I love the guy already.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Delias Chef"]I''m really warming to Alan Lee he''s an old fashioned footballer. Likes abit of conflict and definetly give what he gets. I genuiely would love us to sing him up. He can''t cost too much definetly under 700k.[/quote]

Only warming to him DC?............I love the guy already.[/quote]Poor Jamie''s been dumped! [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Delias Chef"]I''m really warming to Alan Lee he''s an old fashioned footballer. Likes abit of conflict and definetly give what he gets. I genuiely would love us to sing him up. He can''t cost too much definetly under 700k.[/quote]

Only warming to him DC?............I love the guy already.[/quote]Poor Jamie''s been dumped! [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[/quote]

Err? not so Lapps..............I love em'' both![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Delias Chef"]I''m really warming to Alan Lee he''s an old fashioned footballer. Likes abit of conflict and definetly give what he gets. I genuiely would love us to sing him up. He can''t cost too much definetly under 700k.[/quote]

Only warming to him DC?............I love the guy already.[/quote]Poor Jamie''s been dumped! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]Err? not so Lapps..............I love em'' both![:D][/quote]Remember the old song wiz?.......

[8]You can''t be true to two, you can only be true to one! [8]

[:D]

[quote user="San Miguel"]

this is about the 3rd of 4th attempt at sucking up to the Norwich faithful since he''s been here. after performances like yesterday, he doesn''t need to anymore.

[/quote]

Sucking up?  lol it''s called winding the scum up from afar, and in my book that''s fantastic.

As you were Mr Lee [:D][Y]

lucky for him he`s a big old bruiser i can see a few scum fans getting wound up enough  to have a pop at him if he carrys on like that for the rest of the week..nice one alan [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Delias Chef"]I''m really warming to Alan Lee he''s an old fashioned footballer. Likes abit of conflict and definetly give what he gets. I genuiely would love us to sing him up. He can''t cost too much definetly under 700k.[/quote]

Only warming to him DC?............I love the guy already.

[/quote]

Alan Lad?

Alan Lee - legend!

I wish we''d of signed him instead of Carl Cort earlier in the season and we''d may be a few points better of and closer to Championship survival!

A ''must'' signing in the summer I think!

A lot of posters seem to be describing him as an ''old fashioned centre forward'' but I think they''re wide of the mark. In my view Alan Lee is a pretty decent modern day striker. Strong, good in the air, continually engaging the oppositions central defender, able to hold the ball up and, judging by his run and shot against Watford, deceptively quick. Ideal for being the most advanced attacker whilst the smaller and more skillful players buzz around him.