Sign in to follow this  
king canary

FAO American Canaries

Setanta is available on some cable systems and not others.  I can get it with my service which is at&t.  Setanta seems to have a Championship games one from time to time, but not quite sure how often.  I know it used to be weekly and maybe it still is.  The times are very inconsistant, though.

RG

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Isn''t that game on sky?[/quote]No its not. And also following the logic of this thread I am not in England so wont have sky....

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]Isn''t that game on sky?[/quote]No its not. And also following the logic of this thread I am not in England so wont have sky....[/quote]Er...it is actually - that''s why it was moved to Monday!

Not sure if this is helpful, but Fox Soccer Channel shows English football.

Also its a televised game, so will be available on the Internet.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]Isn''t that game on sky?[/quote]
No its not. And also following the logic of this thread I am not in England so wont have sky....
[/quote]

I''ll remember not to bother helping in the future [:^)] [;)]

Hopefully you will be able to see it being streamed somewhere on the internet.

Apologies Iwan, was feeling a bit cranky! Yeah internet seems the best bet I was just hoping for a chance to take some friends to watch them at a bar.

Fox Sports only shows Premier League games, but it will be online.Google either p2p or rojadirecta and you''ll find it shortly before it''s on