Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

Ipswich lack of confidence..?

Looking at their results, they will have had one win in 2 months by the time that we play them, surely they must be low on confidence?!

I think that if we play well and keep it tight the crowd will get restless, and Lee can pounce to really rub it in!

Or am i clutching at straws?

Ipswich have lost anything they had left to play for with this poor run of form... the only thing left to play for is pride and they''re losing that recently.

It really is unpredictable this... they will either destroy us in an attempt to regain pride or fall flat on their faces with no confidence and nothing left to play for. Either way we go into the game with something to get out of it on top of the pride... should be a cracking game!

ipswich have spent a fair amount of money , yet i think ipswich fans exspected more from thier team ,

if alan lee does decide to lose it and get sent off , i really hope he takes out on david noris ,the gesture he made to the crowd a few months ago regarding his mate was sick and pathetic ,

i do have a feeling our boys will be readly for them , i really dont think ipswich are anything special to be honest .

I think that it is not actually good for us that Ipswich have nothing left to play for as they will be able to go all out for a result against us with no regard for injuries, suspensions etc.

Advance cliche apologies but this is now their cup final.

There were anti-magilton protests during the match on Saturday, but I''m sure they''ll go on hold on Sunday. I think many scum fans wouldn''t mind losing to us if it would help them get rid of Magilton.

form and confidence count for nothing in the derby.. if they beat us then Jim magiltons a legend for them isnt he.. if they lose he gets sacked.

jas :)