Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Lose next two games, beat Charlron and we stay up!!

I think Forest are safe looking at their run in. Same can''t be said for Barnsley, theirs looks very tricky!!

I honestly think we''ll get something from our next two games. But if we don''t all is not over!!

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]I think Forest are safe looking at their run in. Same can''t be said for Barnsley, theirs looks very tricky!! I honestly think we''ll get something from our next two games. But if we don''t all is not over!![/quote]

Looking at Barnsley''s run in, they''re clearly in big trouble, and its difficult to see them getting more than 3 more points, meaning that with our goal difference we could probably better them with one more win. However, the real worry is Saints, unless they get the points deduction, as they are still too close for comfort. However, I feel much more positive about our chances now.

I think 4 points is the safety target.  Let''s hope we can get at least 1 of them on Sunday.

it''s too unpredicable, OK Forest have mid table teams but they still need to beat them. I think Southampton have a few easy games too, so where are they in the equation? why do people pressume they are getting docked the points? I think it will be squeaky bum time until the end of the season, I also think that playing on Sunday and Monday is not good, more pressure on us.

Don''t forget Blackpool. If they lose saturday and other results go against them there not 100% safe meaning they would be very much playing for more than pride against Forest. Bloody shame there so much better away than at home. Apart from when we rolled up of course.

Don''t forget our superior goal difference is worth an extra point in theory.  Pretty astonishing for a team with ''own goal'' as the highest scorer.

we still need at least 2 more wins to be absoultely sure... we dont want a last day scenario vs Charlton.. they are already down and we have seen before just what already relegated teams can do when the pressure''s off... also, we''d be scared as hell to attack and i fear a repeat of Fulham.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we still need at least 2 more wins to be absoultely sure... we dont want a last day scenario vs Charlton.. they are already down and we have seen before just what already relegated teams can do when the pressure''s off... also, we''d be scared as hell to attack and i fear a repeat of Fulham.

[/quote]

Why mention Fulham Jas - WHY!!!!

Grey clouds rapidly appearing on my horizon now....

[quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Why mention Fulham Jas - WHY!!!!

Grey clouds rapidly appearing on my horizon now....

[/quote]

because Norwich City have never had the stomach for a fight.. thats why!

The Championship is too unpredictable, we could lose all our remaining games and stay up. the only way to be sure is win all 3 and that''s very unlikely on this seasons form.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]I think Forest are safe looking at their run in. Same can''t be said for Barnsley, theirs looks very tricky!! I honestly think we''ll get something from our next two games. But if we don''t all is not over!![/quote]

Looking at Barnsley''s run in, they''re clearly in big trouble, and its difficult to see them getting more than 3 more points, meaning that with our goal difference we could probably better them with one more win. However, the real worry is Saints, unless they get the points deduction, as they are still too close for comfort. However, I feel much more positive about our chances now.

[/quote]Not sure that Southampton have it particularily easy. They are away to Shef Weds, home to Burnley and then away to Forrest.If they drop any points in the next couple of games and we pick some up - they are gone. We are playing with what is essentially an away goal that they are incredibly unlikely to beat. Those two points are as good as three. And judging by the way Wednesday are still playing - having scored two away from home at QPR last weekend I very much doubt that will be an easy game.Burnley - depends on results this weekend. They currently sit 6th and four points clear of Swansea. That could all change as Burnley are at home to Shef Utd on Monday evening  whilst Swansea are at home to Bristol City. Again looking at the form of those teams Swansea could close the gap to one point putting more emphasis on Burnley to win against Southampton.The Forrest game will all depend on how well Forrest have done by this point along with Norwich and Barnsley. Both teams could still be in a position to be relegated. However I would think Forrest would like to win their last game, especially against relegation rivals just to prove they should never have been considered candidates.There is the mental side to it all as well. If Norwich get to be even only a point clear of the other two teams they need to win, a draw will not be good enough for them. This means that although they may not start games attacking full throttle they may be forced to end games in such a way which leaves them as open to the counter attack.However it is going to be so difficult to predict what is going to happen. Barnsley still have that game in hand too.