Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

IF i say IF we......

I am worried that if Saturday does not go our way (and anything can happen in Football) people will blow up with anger and frustration.

Let''s be positive and enjoy our win..but....

..if it is ANOTHER draw-or worse- lets stay on board- back Nigel- who HAS worked wonders since being at the helm- and cheer on till the end- which may yet pleasantly surprise us. The season does not end this weekend!!

This season has seen some of the best football Norwich have played in many years- its just veyr tough. (Two seasons ago the likes of Newcastle and Spurs would have banged seven past us.)

[quote]I am worried that if Saturday does not go our way (and anything can happen in Football) people will blow up with anger and frustration. Let''s be positive and enjoy our win..but.... ..if it is ANOTH...[/quote]

Fair point Vic.  If we don''t play well tomorrow and/or lose, don''t expect to see me here Saturday evening!  I might not be able to hold my tongue.  Well, fingers!

just remember people - think positive - the force is strong with us - I can feel a shift in the balance of power and I have just completed construction of my new Yellow and Green lightsaber.

[quote]I am worried that if Saturday does not go our way (and anything can happen in Football) people will blow up with anger and frustration. Let''s be positive and enjoy our win..but.... ..if it is ANOTH...[/quote]

Fear not goodly Vicar, the wiz has been called many names, ''ignorant'' being one name labelled at me by Westminster Canary recently!.

But I never turn on the lads and Nigel at games, unlike the ''non ignorant'' mob who do.

But I do agree with you, I too am concerned about the crowds possible reaction to a defeat on Saturday.

At games we MUST support the team, full stop.

Afterwards, as these boards attest, its hunting season on the city board (my pet gripe!), players, manager and yes, even posters!.

So I endorse your plea for support, fully.

Or am I being ''ignorant'' again Westminster?.