Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

lee hails fantastic norwich supporters.

you have to give the guy credit , he really is trying to win over the fans , and doing a really good job of it .

i for one was not up for him being here to start with , but i have changed my mind completely !!!

this is the type of player norwich need in thier team , alan i forgive anything i have said previously !!!

i really hope this guy hangs around , he would be a major player for norwich in the future i feel .

Must admit I was very dubious about him when he arrived, after watching the Birmingham game I was still undecided he had good points and bad. But yesterday there was a big difference, he looks like he wants to win as much as any Norwich fan and that can only be likeable.

He is desperate to do well for us, something you don''t see often in a loan player and for us something we have missed in a number of contracted players of the last couple of years.

His enthusiasm is great but need him to score goals!

He definitely has goals in him but want to see them soon.

that is one thing i do think gunny could do , i know its a long time ago , the team gunny was in all  the players loved it here and were a tight knit team .

most loan players dont have the passion ,

i think that is what will make gunny a great manager , just bringing in the right players for the right reasons .

Seems to be doing the work on the pitch and there''s no better way to win over the fans! If he scores against the Scum on Sunday then he''ll be well on his way!Incidentally, I''ve been busy most of the Easter weekend and have only just seen the highlights of Monday on Virgin... is it just me or was Lee on-side for his ''off-side'' goal??

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Seems to be doing the work on the pitch and there''s no better way to win over the fans! If he scores against the Scum on Sunday then he''ll be well on his way!

Incidentally, I''ve been busy most of the Easter weekend and have only just seen the highlights of Monday on Virgin... is it just me or was Lee on-side for his ''off-side'' goal??
[/quote]100% onside...yet another reffing cockup

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Seems to be doing the work on the pitch and there''s no better way to win over the fans! If he scores against the Scum on Sunday then he''ll be well on his way!

Incidentally, I''ve been busy most of the Easter weekend and have only just seen the highlights of Monday on Virgin... is it just me or was Lee on-side for his ''off-side'' goal??
[/quote]

Havent seen the highlights but at the time I thought Croft was offside but not "interfering" with play.

Well we''ve seen one already! He was as good at Swansea as he was on Monday. He HAS to stay.

[quote user="Shaker"]

Well we''ve seen one already! He was as good at Swansea as he was on Monday. He HAS to stay.

[/quote]yes the board have to find the money to sign him...he is just what we need...and the transfer fee wouldnt be all that ...300K tops i would say..LEE himself has said he wants to stay....sign him up GUNNY!!!

wiz your were right , i was wrong !!!

but i will say this , from day one i never liked roeder , from his massive loan commings and goings i knew he would fail .

gunny i would put money on it , he will do well and we wont go down trust me !!!

[quote user="singing canary"]

wiz your were right , i was wrong !!!

but i will say this , from day one i never liked roeder , from his massive loan commings and goings i knew he would fail .

gunny i would put money on it , he will do well and we wont go down trust me !!!

[/quote]

If you say so SC, lets hope you''ve called this right.[Y]