Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

just reading the peice in the edp

when lisbie was here i thought he was shocking to be honest , alan lee any day of the week .

"i want to give norwich a spanking" ... what a drip , or a kinky one eyed bleeder!!!.....sorry i dont like lisbie at all .

[quote user="singing canary"]

when lisbie was here i thought he was shocking to be honest , alan lee any day of the week .

"i want to give norwich a spanking" ... what a drip , or a kinky one eyed bleeder!!!.....sorry i dont like lisbie at all .

[/quote]no...really...lol....i agree lisbie was pi$$ poor in a city shirt..and ipshlt spent 700K or 900K on him....durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the worst striker to play for Norwich in the last decade wants to give us a spanking....

ok Kevin.. just aim for the dug out and you might manage to ge a shot on target before long.

jas :)

Lee any day.I''d like to sign Lee perminantly.When Lisbie was here on loan from Charlton - I couldn''t wait for him to leave!

I''m more concerned about Danny "the Canary crusher" Haynes ( !!! ) on Sunday. Hopefully, Sunday''s match will earn Alan Lee the nickname "the Binner Basher. "

Through his East Anglian Derby adventures he has been given the nickname "Canary Crusher" having scored the winning goals in 3 of the 5 games against Norwich City he''s played in, the most recent being on 13 April 2008 where he scored what turned out to be the winner, having also had his cross turned in to the Norwich City net by their own defender Alex Pearce. In total he''s scored 4 goals against them at Championship level, but that should''ve been far more after the recent derby having squandered 2 or 3 gilt-edged chances. Jim Magilton was quoted to have joked "I would have strangled him!" when asked about the possibility of an undeserved late equaliser from Norwich City. He also scored against fellow rivals Colchester United in a 3-1 win at Portman Road during the 07/08 season.

Neither Lisbie or Haynes will start if Stead is fit, they''ll start with Pablo and Stead upfront

[quote user="CT "]Haynes didnt ''crush'' us in december did he?

After all this criticism ( deserved IMO) wait for Mr. Lisbie to score on sunday....
[/quote]he couldnt score in a room full of hookers....(no ipshlt hooker pun intended)...he wont be playing anyway..if john bastead is fit he will start up front with fatty counago(spelling)?