Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Luton gone

[quote user="Peter Thorne"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Luton gone

[/quote]

Camuldonum (hopefully) gone.

[/quote]

I''ll second that PT..........he''s made being two faced into an art form!.............[:|]

[quote user="CT "]Bit hypocritical there Wiz......
[/quote]

Pot kettle CT.  Mr I will boo Lee one minute and cheer him and sing his praises the next [;)]

[quote user="CT "]Bit hypocritical there Wiz......
[/quote]

I may be many things CT, but two faced?........you, of all people, should know better![:|]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Sorry Cam i thought this was a Norwich City board... who gives a flying fig about Luton?

jas :)

[/quote]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Sorry Cam i thought this was a Norwich City board... who gives a flying fig about Luton?jas :)[/quote]

I do. I''m a City supporter first & foremost, but it''s my 2nd team Luton who will be getting my financial support next season. I figured the latter will need my money more than a club that has 17,000 + fans financing its further demise in the third tier next year - 17,000 + fans that rather support & finance a dreadful Board of Directors than its football club that is.Luton Town supporters are not to blame for its clubs demise, they knew nothing of the previous regimes activities, whereas the misdemeanour''s of the Norwich City Board have been clear for all to see for years now.Shame on you.

[quote user="shyster"]I do. I''m a City supporter first & foremost, but it''s my 2nd team Luton who will be getting my financial support next season. I figured the latter will need my money more than a club that has 17,000 + fans financing its further demise in the third tier next year - 17,000 + fans that rather support & finance a dreadful Board of Directors than its football club that is.

Luton Town supporters are not to blame for its clubs demise, they knew nothing of the previous regimes activities, whereas the misdemeanour''s of the Norwich City Board have been clear for all to see for years now.

Shame on you.[/quote]You mean you''ll be listening to three counties radio instead of radio Norfolk next year Shys? [+o(]

[quote user="shyster"]No Lapps, I shall be attending Luton home games at least.[/quote]If it''s any help, turn left as you leave the Saracens head. If you turn right you''ll be in Wickmere! [;)]

An idea? How about those that find Cam''s posts interesting and often amusing (like myself) can read them and those that don''t just ignore them! All the sarcastic attacks on Cam are a bit tedious and just clog up the thread that others might be interested in. I for one was not aware of the Spillane quote - sorry if I am remiss but once again I have found something from Cam that I have not from another poster or from another source. How about just giving all the criticism a rest?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="shyster"]No Lapps, I shall be attending Luton home games at least.[/quote]If it''s any help, turn left as you leave the Saracens head. If you turn right you''ll be in Wickmere! [;)][/quote]

[:D] I''ll only have to miss out on a few Spring country treks. [;)]

Let''s see what we have so far? We''ve got a tabloid journalist who supports Colchester and Lincoln posting on an Archant website that covers Norwich City. That same journalist then triggers a discussion on the same site regarding Luton. We then have an often foul mouthed so called Norwich fan stating that he will be attending Luton home games next season. I smell a conspiracy. Either that, or this very small band are drawn to small clubs, but hang around Norwich for occasional refinement.  

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Here is a hint:

"I have to look at the future. I have had several offers including City but I''m going to take a good look around first. Norwich hasn''t been that happy for me but since then I have had others interested so I must have a think about it really."

He''s not terribly difficult to track down, Tilly, even by the standards of your former employers.

Evenin'' all and unreported by an apparently disinterested EDP sports department. 

Come on, catch up chaps.[;)] 

[/quote]

And 24 hours later Spillane signs a new 2 year deal with.................................................................................Norwich City.

The response from Essex is.............................................................................................????????????????????????????

Come on Cam catch up chap.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Here is a hint:

"I have to look at the future. I have had several offers including City but I''m going to take a good look around first. Norwich hasn''t been that happy for me but since then I have had others interested so I must have a think about it really."

He''s not terribly difficult to track down, Tilly, even by the standards of your former employers.

Evenin'' all and unreported by an apparently disinterested EDP sports department. 

Come on, catch up chaps.[;)] 

[/quote]

And 24 hours later Spillane signs a new 2 year deal with.................................................................................Norwich City.

The response from Essex is.............................................................................................????????????????????????????

Come on Cam catch up chap.

[/quote]Surely you''re not encouraging Cam to post a link from the local news desk Tilly ?  I thought you frowned upon such things....

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="shyster"]No Lapps, I shall be attending Luton home games at least.[/quote]Does that mean you''ll bugger off from here too?[/quote]

No. I''m especially going to stick around to view your delightful avatar and insightful posts.  [:P]