Sign in to follow this  
Rocky Rocastle

Listening/Watching the Match on Sunday

As someone who lives in Cambridgeshire I can''t pick up Radio Norfolk on radio and obviously bbc don''t stream live matches online.....can anyone offer any bright ideas if there is any way of listening/watching to the game live online? I, like many others I''m sure find canaries.co.uk and skysports updates very frustrating.....Maybe there is a special super strength radio that will allow me to pick up the radio norfolk signal from Cambridgeshire?Any help greatly appreciated....(and apologies if this has been discussed before)

It has full live coverage on 5 live, luckily. Still disagree with the fact we can''t get radio norfolk online...

It''s £9.99 to subscribe to Canaries World on the OS until the end of the season and then you''ll get Radio Norfolk in all it''s glory. But if you can hear it on 5 Live, the only reason to subscribe would be to enjoy Canary Call afterwards! (Plus you''ll hear the other two games, and get video highlights of the Reading game)

I also live in Cambridge, and I can easily pick up a good signal for Radio Norfolk, on 873AM/855Am. Sometimes, it is also easy to listen to Radio Suffolk...