Sign in to follow this  
gissing canary

Is Ipsh*t vs Norwich really not on TV?

Just looked up and cant see any mention of it being on sky even though a sky type time kick off?

Sorry if been discussed before, but can anyone shed any light?

[quote user="gissing canary"]

Just looked up and cant see any mention of it being on sky even though a sky type time kick off?

Sorry if been discussed before, but can anyone shed any light?

[/quote]no its not [:(]] im hoping its online somewere...i did hear a whisper an aussie tv station has it so it MIGHT be online...im hoping...if i find it sunday online i will PM u the link[Y]

I really can''t understand why this game isn''t on tv in honesty!Norwich could have broadcasted it back to Carrow Road or something at least!

the rest of the country couldn''t care less about little old Norwich, the family club, and those good old tractor boys Ipswich, which is near London or something...

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

What bullsh*t .

the most important derby in years!

Sky can f*ck right off!

[/quote]

How true is that, But you will notice that sky have chosen to cover the Reading game to favour an outer london club, they know we will sell out the home end but the visitors can will be empty 

it will be on the internet without doubt somewhere...you can pretty much watch any non saturday 3pm kick offs these days, though it is a shame anglia coudln''t agree a one-off match fee for the derby

I think I''ve made this point before - unless there is full coverage of the game for another network, it will not be on the Internet. 

Sky will have cameras there for their highlights show, which will then be sold on to the local networks/ITV, but unless a broadcaster is showing all angles, fully produced with changes from different cameras etc. it won''t be online.  The only reason you can watch Premiership football on dodgy satellite stations or indeed online is that the programmes are licensed to different broadcasters outside the UK - this won''t be the case with the derby...

Hi all, Hong Kong Canary there. It''s confirmed the derby will not be LIVE on TVP Payvision, the channel which LIVE all selected Championship game in Hong Kong. I doubt any TV channel or internet source will have this game LIVE. Listen the game on the internet is the only only source you can follow the game.

for anyone outside the radio norfolk broadcast area (like me) it is being covered from start to finish on radio 5 sports extra.

[quote user="Lewie Roeders revolution"]It''s a fact The old farm derby is the 2nd biggest in either England or the world I forget :P How can they not show it??[/quote]That would be the second biggest in England!I agree though, especially with it being a crunch game for Norwich to win.

They showed the home derby, they never show both home and away. They don''t do it for any team why should we be any different?

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]They showed the home derby, they never show both home and away. They don''t do it for any team why should we be any different?
[/quote]because we are NORWICH CITY!!!! [Y][;)][Y]

for anyone outside the radio norfolk broadcast area (like me) it is being covered from start to finish on radio 5 sports extra.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that mate, I get so annoyed with all the Radio Norfolk stuff and I cant get Canaries World because I have a Mac Computer! I get so pissed off...

Controversial I know but SKY do always show at least one of the games a season which is fair enough. The rest of the nation couldn''t care less about the Old Farm. And it''s barely even the second-biggest derby in the south, let alone England, let alone the world

[quote user="National express super guard "]there are always "regional variations" so why not put programme with same screen time as kick off where championship is on, and show the derby live on anglia tv in its place. but no, apparently we all wanna see how burnley, watford and coventry got on. idiots[/quote]Simple - ITV have no rights to show it live.As someone else said, it isn''t being covered by a main broadcaster so there will only be a couple of cameras at the ground. The result = no live streams. Keep an eye on SSN though - they will probably show any goals pretty much just after they go in.

[quote user="JimRoyle"]Just out of interest does anyone know why City no longer show the game on "beam back" to Carrow Road like they always used to a decade ago? Has Sky put the kibbosh on that sort of thing too or has it become too expensive?[/quote]Not 100% sure, but aside from it being expensive I''d assume it''s because of what I just said - there will only be a couple of cameras at the ground. With Premiership games they are all given full camera coverage for highlights shows like Football First and MOTD so a full and polished production is there to be beamed back. With non-televised Championship games that isn''t there.

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="JimRoyle"]Just out of interest does anyone know why City no longer show the game on "beam back" to Carrow Road like they always used to a decade ago? Has Sky put the kibbosh on that sort of thing too or has it become too expensive?[/quote]Not 100% sure, but aside from it being expensive I''d assume it''s because of what I just said - there will only be a couple of cameras at the ground. With Premiership games they are all given full camera coverage for highlights shows like Football First and MOTD so a full and polished production is there to be beamed back. With non-televised Championship games that isn''t there.[/quote]I doubt City fans would worry too much about the presentation so long as they could see the match! I really do think it''s quite ridiculous that Sky and Anglia TV can''t come to some agreement to at least show highlights. What have Sky got to lose? As they''re not showing the game they aren''t going to lose any viewers are they?

[quote user="San Miguel"]the rest of the country couldn''t care less about little old Norwich, the family club, and those good old tractor boys Ipswich, which is near London or something...[/quote]bang on. can''t blame them though. cardiff vs swansea hardly gets my pulse racing.....

any chance this can be watched on one of the sopcasts,?? they usually have all the asian channels etc.. usually if its shown on any tv station, there is a chance on sopcast

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]They showed the home derby, they never show both home and away. They don''t do it for any team why should we be any different?[/quote]Never really thought of this, and the home fixture was a good watch!Either way, i''ll be listening to Radio Norfolk and hoping we get another result!

Bring back the worlds worst commentator, Gerry Harrison, right after ''Farming Diary'' on the Sunday afternoon would do me.  [:D]Yeah, it wasn''t live, but at least we got an hour or so''s coverage.