Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

The Watford fans

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes Smithy, this was commented on a lot around me. Maybe they needed Lee Marshall to strut his stuff in their faces to liven them up a bit[;)]

[/quote]

Yeah,think i was at that one!Went down really well if i remember!

[/quote]

I don''t think I have ever seen so many things rain down onto the pitch[:@]..... however many of them went home with one shoe??? [:D]

[/quote]

didnt lee Marshall cause of a bit of a hoohar for holding his hand to his ear against Qpr after putting us 3-2 up one boxing day? or had too many Sausage rolls and Sherry clouded my once young memory?!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes Smithy, this was commented on a lot around me. Maybe they needed Lee Marshall to strut his stuff in their faces to liven them up a bit[;)]

[/quote]

Yeah,think i was at that one!Went down really well if i remember!

[/quote]

I don''t think I have ever seen so many things rain down onto the pitch[:@]..... however many of them went home with one shoe??? [:D]

[/quote]

didnt lee Marshall cause of a bit of a hoohar for holding his hand to his ear against Qpr after putting us 3-2 up one boxing day? or had too many Sausage rolls and Sherry clouded my once young memory?!

jas :)

[/quote]

I remember Marshall scoring at QPR one Boxing Day when we won but for upsetting QPR fans there''s only one winner. Step forward Pape Diop from Boxing Day 1999[um]

[quote user="maldini"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Nottingham away was the only time EVERY one stood up this season.
[/quote]

Not QPR then?

Thing about it is while it makes for a good atmosphere we do sometimes need to be more considerate of all our fans. There was an old guy at QPR (even older than me[:O] ) who couldn''t have seen any of the game at all. He just spent the whole game looking at peoples backs. There was nothing I could do to help him and if the guy in front of him had sat down it would have meant both of them wouldn''t have seen the game. This guy must spend a fortune travelling around the country watching Norwich, because I see him whenever I go. I''m afraid I don''t know the answer to this problem. At Carrow Road the old guy wouldn''t have a seat at the back of the Lower Barclay but at away games we are all mixed. He was towards the front of the Lower tier that day but there were still quite a few rows standing in front of him.

[/quote]
Thats why away ends should always be unreserved. That way if your old or just boring and want to sit you can go to the front and not have your view impeded.
[/quote]

Well now Mr Maldini, I would agree with you to a certain extent but I feel that if there was an imaginary line halfway up we could keep everyone happy, and we''d all know where we stand, or sit, or whatever[:S] Of course 9 times out of 10 the stewards will spoil the party anyway. Where do you sit for home games?

Wherever I can. I can''t make every game so I just get tickets as and when.