Sign in to follow this  
jacks ncfc

city could get jim magilton sacked

he has not won in evelen games and the board our dicussing if they should sack him ,everyone has said that he should be ,it would be a could laugh to see norwich get magilton sacked on sunday.

[quote user="jack s ncfc "]he has not won in evelen games and the board our dicussing if they should sack him ,everyone has said that he should be ,it would be a could laugh to see norwich get magilton sacked on sunday.[/quote]i hope not he is doing a cracking job in SCUMVILLE

I do not see us beating them on Sunday.  Think it will be a draw as both teams will want the win too much.

Will be enough to keep us hoping and enough to keep Jim in a job.

[quote user="John Morlar"]...... and then replaced by Glen Roeder ![/quote]Can I also win the lottery saturday?

i disagree that the scum could virtually relegate us on Sunday. certainly mathmatically there is no way that could happen

we need 5, or 6 points to stay up. it''s easier said than done but at home to Reading i think we can at least get a point, and it''s an absolute must to beat Charlton away

will feel a lot better once the games in hand are played next Tues and we know exactly how big the mountain is!

In our numerous flirts with relegation to 3rd tier football since we originally fell out of the premier league in 95, i''ve never really felt like we were actually going to be relegated.

When it got to this stage on other occasions, we usually pulled out a couple of big wins to pull us clear before the final few games, like QPR last year, or, in the nineties i remember big 5-0 wins over Huddersfield and Swindon that sent us clear.

This time feels horribly different. I just can''t get myself to really believe we''ll be safe. What do others think?

[quote user="jack''s ncfc "]he has not won in evelen games and the board our dicussing if they should sack him ,everyone has said that he should be ,it would be a could laugh to see norwich get magilton sacked on sunday.

WE OPE!

[quote user="a1canary"]In our numerous flirts with relegation to 3rd tier football since we originally fell out of the premier league in 95, i''ve never really felt like we were actually going to be relegated. When it got to this stage on other occasions, we usually pulled out a couple of big wins to pull us clear before the final few games, like QPR last year, or, in the nineties i remember big 5-0 wins over Huddersfield and Swindon that sent us clear. This time feels horribly different. I just can''t get myself to really believe we''ll be safe. What do others think?[/quote]

Tend to agree with you A1. There are far too many people on here thinking it''s going to be a doddle. Talk of four or five points being enough is just "pie in the sky" stuff. Whistling to keep spirits up,if you like.

We will need at least 6 pts...probably 7.  I am far from convinced (not least from what''s gone on in the previous 43 games) that we''ll get them. My guess is that it''ll be out of our hand come May 3rd. We''ll need to win at the Valley,and hope others drop pts.

One thing is for sure its going to be hell of a game with a lot on the lineChampionship football vs Magiltons jobI have already put money on Magilton losing his job :-p

[quote user="a1canary"]In our numerous flirts with relegation to 3rd tier football since we originally fell out of the premier league in 95, i''ve never really felt like we were actually going to be relegated. When it got to this stage on other occasions, we usually pulled out a couple of big wins to pull us clear before the final few games, like QPR last year, or, in the nineties i remember big 5-0 wins over Huddersfield and Swindon that sent us clear. This time feels horribly different. I just can''t get myself to really believe we''ll be safe. What do others think?[/quote]

Tend to agree with you A1. There are far too many people on here thinking it''s going to be a doddle. Talk of four or five points being enough is just "pie in the sky" stuff. Whistling to keep spirits up,if you like.

We will need at least 6 pts...probably 7.  I am far from convinced (not least from what''s gone on in the previous 43 games) that we''ll get them. My guess is that it''ll be out of our hand come May 3rd. We''ll need to win at the Valley,and hope others drop pts.

I agree 7 points (see post re Leicester relegated with 52 last year).

All i''ll add is that when teams have their destiny in their own hands on the final day, they usually choke, just as we did in the prem and Leicester did last year.

The other positive is the Saints v Forest game - if it''s out of our hands on the final day but we need one of them to lose or for them to draw, we''d be ok. Providing we won at Charlton of course!

magilton is crap manager

if you want ipswich to suffer.....wouldnt the best thing for you lot to do is hope they dont sack him????

[quote user="we8wba"]

magilton is crap manager

if you want ipswich to suffer.....wouldnt the best thing for you lot to do is hope they dont sack him????

[/quote]Yes I want Magilton to stay, but if us beating them means he goes than so be it.

[quote user="a1canary"]I agree 7 points (see post re Leicester relegated with 52 last year). All i''ll add is that when teams have their destiny in their own hands on the final day, they usually choke, just as we did in the prem and Leicester did last year. The other positive is the Saints v Forest game - if it''s out of our hands on the final day but we need one of them to lose or for them to draw, we''d be ok. Providing we won at Charlton of course![/quote]

I agree with this. In many ways I would rather us having to go into the last game needing to win to stay up. Thinking about the different permitations just clouds peoples thinking and often puts more pressure on sides

If they were going to sack magilton, they would have done it by now. Can''t see them sacking him with 2 games to go. I personally think they will sack him in the summer and get someone with a bit of experience in.