Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

just looked at EDP piks for saturday

look how happy alan lee is when we score....he is commited to the club sign him up gunny....and how unlucky was he not to score saturday...i was also suprised how quick he is for a big fella

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Always rated Lee glad to have him on board def should sign him for next season. Used more energy in 10 mins than Cort in 90![/quote]agreed...we need to kick this NICE CLUB tag to an extent...we need teams to fear us and players like LEE are a start

[quote user="cityangel"]I keep looking at those piccies of Alan Lee too [:D][/quote]

You are not two timeing Hucks areyou?

Naughty naughty[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="cityangel"]I keep looking at those piccies of Alan Lee too [:D][/quote]

[/quote]POTD [Y]

Lee''s been here 5 mins and already i strangely have an affection for him. His effort and committment is evident for all to see, and he''s clearly playing for a contract.With all the talk this season of loan players being our undoing its fitting that we end the season with 4 loan players that are playing out of there skin in Lee, Gow, Mooney and Shackell.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Well he left me didn''t he so what did he expect [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Alimony?

[quote user="Bryan Salad Surgery"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]look how happy alan lee is when we score....he is commited to the club sign him up gunny....and how unlucky was he not to score saturday...i was also suprised how quick he is for a big fella[/quote] He did score on Saturday.[/quote]hi didnt score saturday...OG and DOC got the goals[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Bryan Salad Surgery"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]look how happy alan lee is when we score....he is commited to the club sign him up gunny....and how unlucky was he not to score saturday...i was also suprised how quick he is for a big fella[/quote] He did score on Saturday.[/quote]hi didnt score saturday...OG and DOC got the goals[Y][/quote]That was Monday... he did score on Saturday [;)]Bank Holidays mess you up as well hey? [:P]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Bryan Salad Surgery"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]look how happy alan lee is when we score....he is commited to the club sign him up gunny....and how unlucky was he not to score saturday...i was also suprised how quick he is for a big fella[/quote] He did score on Saturday.[/quote]hi didnt score saturday...OG and DOC got the goals[Y][/quote]
That was Monday... he did score on Saturday [;)]

Bank Holidays mess you up as well hey? [:P]
[/quote]lol...sure did....very sorry BSS[Y]

Lee is the agressive, holigan player we have needed since Malky was shown the exit. When he was in a temper on Monday the Watford players backed off him when he had the ball, good use of agression and nice to see it from a yellow shirted player.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Saucy postcards?

[quote user=Bryan Salad Surgery]

[quote]hi didnt score saturday...OG and DOC got the goals[Y][/quote]

This is why I love the Oink ''Un sooooooooooooooooo much. I don''t stand corrected. Even though I was there at Swansea and saw him score some dreary poster still feels he knows better than I.

[/quote]if you look at page 1 at the bottom i have appologised!!!! no need to be a w4nker now is there???

Graham Humphrey wrote:

city-till-i-die wrote:

Bryan Salad Surgery wrote:

city-till-i-die wrote:

look how happy alan lee is when we score....he is commited to the club sign him up gunny....and how unlucky was he not to score saturday...i was also suprised how quick he is for a big fella
He did score on Saturday.
hi didnt score saturday...OG and DOC got the goalsYes [Y]

That was Monday... he did score on Saturday Wink [;)]

Bank Holidays mess you up as well hey? Stick out tongue [:P]
lol...sure did....very sorry BSSYes [Y]  AND HERE IT IS!!!!!