Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

Oh god i'm soo nervous for Sunday!!!

I can''t wait for it. I''ve been looking forward to it since December when we beat them at home. I couldn''t get tickets for this one but I''m excited all the saem, ''tis a pity it isn''t on telly but Radio Norfolk will just have to suffice!

I''m nervous as hell, but if its any consolation I''ll be in Wales for a

week from Saturday, with no internet, no teletext and no radio... why

is this a good thing? Well a pattern has emerged this season whereby if

I keep an eye on the scores coming in throughout the afternoon/evening

then we inevitably lose.... if, however, I have no way of checking

until after the game we always seem to win! So by that rule, we should

kick some ass on Sunday!!![:D] [Y]

Dont be nervous, I pray and hope we win but at the end of the day its just a game of football.  We will win, lose or draw, regardless life will go on and in time the result what ever it is will mealt into insignificance.

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

Dont be nervous, I pray and hope we win but at the end of the day its just a game of football.  We will win, lose or draw, regardless life will go on and in time the result what ever it is will mealt into insignificance.

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]Very true St.John, but I agree with the original poster. The pressure is on for us to get a result - but Ipswich will want a result just as badly. The derby day fun will add to the occassion, but I just hope Norwich come out on top.

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]BLOODYHELL....thats a bit deep [:)]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Very true St.John, but I agree with the original poster. The pressure is on for us to get a result - but Ipswich will want a result just as badly. The derby day fun will add to the occassion, but I just hope Norwich come out on top.
[/quote]

Not meant to be too deep, just trying to keep a bit of perspective on things.  But you are right it us a huge game and a result for both sides is important

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m ice cool calm, no sweat, no worries...............and if you believe that![;)][/quote]Can you hex the Scum for Sunday please Wiz? They''ve worked before....[Y]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m ice cool calm, no sweat, no worries...............and if you believe that![;)][/quote]

Can you hex the Scum for Sunday please Wiz? They''ve worked before....[Y]
[/quote]

I wouldn''t dare CT. My powers for this season are depleted, and any attempt to Hex the filth might rebound on us.

Or in other words, I''m Hexausted![:S]

Whatever will be, will be.  Not nervous at all at the moment, bit come KOT on Sunday I might be a little nervous.

It''s down to the lads on the pitch to want to win, as they say, our fate is in their hands.

I''m starting to cack it now. This is because:

1) This is one of the biggest games in our recent history.

2) Even though Ipswich''s home record is awful, it''s a Derby game and anything can happen. Just look at the Ipswich fans coming to our place last season, they were brimming in confidence (like most of us are here) and look what happened! It might be the best time to play them, but it is still by no far stretch of the imagination going to be easy. 

2) All my Dad''s side of the family support Ipswich

3) My best friend is an Ipswich fan, and an ex of mine, who I am still rather friendly with is an Ipswich fan (and no, she didn''t have 12 fingers and toes, I checked that immediately) [;)]

Perhaps Ipswich wouldn''t want to see us relegated, (or even promoted),

Why ?

Because they would lose their only hope of a decent attendance at least once a season ! ha ha !

Checklist for Sunday:-- Lucky Pants ... CHECK- Lucky Shirt ... CHECK- Position Desk Pencil Towards TV ... CHECK- Eat Macaroni Cheese at Exactly 11.30am ... CHECKIf I follow those 4 rules, we''ll mirror the Watford win of last week.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Or in other words, I''m Hexausted![:S][/quote]That''s such a poor joke, Wiz, just terrible....... there''s just no hexcuse for it.......................................

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]Or in other words, I''m Hexausted![:S][/quote]
That''s such a poor joke, Wiz, just terrible....... there''s just no hexcuse for it.......................................
[/quote]

I know I shouldn''t encourage you EM, but I liked that.[:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]Or in other words, I''m Hexausted![:S][/quote]
That''s such a poor joke, Wiz, just terrible....... there''s just no hexcuse for it.......................................
[/quote]

Really!!? I just thought it was a spelling mistake.

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]Or in other words, I''m Hexausted![:S][/quote]
[/quote]

Really!!? I just thought it was a spelling mistake.[/quote]Wiz does live in Suffolk, so the extra finger may have had something to do with it! [H]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]Or in other words, I''m Hexausted![:S][/quote]That''s such a poor joke, Wiz, just terrible....... there''s just no hexcuse for it.......................................[/quote]

I thought it was an hexcellent quip. [:$]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m nervous as hell, but if its any consolation I''ll be in Wales for a week from Saturday, with no internet, no teletext and no radio... why is this a good thing? Well a pattern has emerged this season whereby if I keep an eye on the scores coming in throughout the afternoon/evening then we inevitably lose.... if, however, I have no way of checking until after the game we always seem to win! So by that rule, we should kick some ass on Sunday!!![:D] [Y][/quote]

I''ve got some bad news for you about that theory EM. Exactly the same thing happened to me in our premier season in 2005. Every time i went out for the day, starting with the Man U game, and came back to check scores, we won or got the result we needed. So i did it for the remaining games. And it worked. Until THAT game. Imagine getting that far, to the last day, knowing a win would do it. And then sitting down in front of the telly, preparing yourself, taking a deep breath, keying in the page number on teletext, waiting... and there it is. SIX - NIL. I really didn''t believe it when i saw it - thought some joker must have hacked in to the teletext or something!

At least you people can either go to the game or listen to the radio,spare a thought for us poor nervous sods away from UK..Help us Pete,are you doing your match live link? BBC late,live text is rubbish