Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

Charlton Applications Successful - A quick question

The mainline is shut between Stowemarket and Ipswich, and again between Ilford and Liverpool St., so unless you have a bus fetish I''d avoid that route. Your best bet is to go via Ely and Cambridge into Kings Cross.

Norwich 09:15
Ely 10:19

Ely 10:58
Kings Cross 12:08

That''s cutting it a little fine, but is the first train of the day out of Norwich via that route. Unless you''re prepared to drive so far and then catch a train, club cabbage almost looks like a good bet for this game!

Why not go via Ely / Kings Cross?

Can be done for £16.50 using Group Save4.

Just remember to

(a) Buy separate tickets from Norwich to Cambridge and from Cambridge to London as you will save a few quid as opposed to buying all the way from Norwich to London
(b) Change at Ely
(c) Get three friends to make up a four

The 9.15 departure gets you into KX at 12.08, which should be enough time to get you to the ground. It’s 15 minutes from London Bridge to Charlton.

Driving down myself and catching the tube into London from the outskirts. Train barely gives you time for a pint. What is with these ridiculous 13:15 Sunday kick offs on the final day?

[quote user="maldini"]Driving down myself and catching the tube into London from the outskirts. Train barely gives you time for a pint. What is with these ridiculous 13:15 Sunday kick offs on the final day?
[/quote]

Football has sold its soul to Sky TV. Simple.