Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Scum have only won once at home all year (2009)...

[quote user="CT "]this is the PERFECT time to be playing the blue filth.... I am now v. confident we can pull it off [:)]
[/quote]

They may get their 2nd home win then if they are up for it more than our lads lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]this is the PERFECT time to be playing the blue filth.... I am now v. confident we can pull it off [:)]
[/quote]

They may get their 2nd home win then if they are up for it more than our lads lol

[/quote]i just cant see it...come on city

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i just cant see it...come on city[/quote]

lol ssshhhhhhh I was on a good wind up then [:O][:)]

[quote user="CT "]this is the PERFECT time to be playing the blue filth.... I am now v. confident we can pull it off [:)][/quote]Great! Why are the statistics ALWAYS against us [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i just cant see it...come on city[/quote]

lol ssshhhhhhh I was on a good wind up then [:O][:)]

[/quote]lol...i just hope LEE keeps his cool..but batters the to$$ers in blue....COME ON CITY!!!  if we win this i think we will be safe if other results go our way

Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(]

[quote user="hogesar"]Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(]
[/quote]dont even go there!!!!!! [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"]Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(][/quote]I''m going to this game - and trust me if we dont put in the effort required they''ll have me to deal with [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="hogesar"]Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(][/quote]dont even go there!!!!!! [:)][/quote]Okay i''ll keep shh CTID [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="hogesar"]Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(]
[/quote]dont even go there!!!!!! [:)][/quote]
Okay i''ll keep shh CTID [;)]
[/quote][Y][Y][Y][Y][;)]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="hogesar"]Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(][/quote]I''m going to this game - and trust me if we dont put in the effort required they''ll have me to deal with [Y][/quote]We''ve lost! [:''(]I''m kidding CT. I really hope everyones confidence is well placed. Whenever we''re in bad form coming to a derby, we all say ''form gets thrown out the window'' and more often than not it is the case. I just hope wherever Ipswich''s home form is, the windows are firmly sealed shut!

[quote user="hogesar"]Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(][/quote]Like Sheffield Wednesday? I thought we''d lose, just to balance it out but it didn''t work...Still, I''ll try again - we''ll lose 7-0, have three players sent off and all the teams around us will win as well...That will hopefully do the trick.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="hogesar"]Everyone seems pretty confident. I hate it when thats the case, cause when everyones confident that we''ll win, we lose. [:(][/quote]Like Sheffield Wednesday? I thought we''d lose, just to balance it out but it didn''t work...Still, I''ll try again - we''ll lose 7-0, have three players sent off and all the teams around us will win as well...That will hopefully do the trick.[/quote]Sorted [:D]

My main worry is that we always seem to be the team that people end their rubbish runs of form against.  Remember Charlton - had not won a game for 17 years or something to that effect before we roll up.....

Plus the amount of times we face teams that have not scored against a team in yellow for the last century and 5 minutes later I found myself watching Greeno picking the ball out of the net and shaking his head at being beaten at his near post again.....

This is why I hate it when I hear how lucky we are to be facing a certain team at a certain time.

personally I hate there sort of stats! The form book always gets torn up when it comes to derby days. The only thing you might want to consider for this game is whether the ipswich players are still playing for magilton? If they''re all a bunch of danny haynes then they''ll perform regardless of their feelings towards magilton. On the other hand if they''re players without blue and white blood, they probably won''t give a flying fudge! I think this game is to close to call!

It''s perfectly simple, if the Canaries are up for the fight, prepared for battle, stand toe to toe with the scum, lay their balls on the line, put in the work rate and committment (and any other footballspeak cliches that are apt), then we should win on Sunday. If we see the kind of lily-livered performance that was much in evidence at THAT notorious Fulham match a few years ago, then the scum will probably achieve their second win in 2009. Come On You Yellows!!