Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

It would appear the scum are starting to get wound about - because of us :D

We wouldn''t react any differently if we saw any Ipswich fans celebrating a goal in our Barclay stand when they played here in Dec.

[quote user="cityangel"]We wouldn''t react any differently if we saw any Ipswich fans celebrating a goal in our Barclay stand when they played here in Dec.[/quote]they werent good enough to score on that occasion... when we score on sunday i expect loads of norwich fans in the scum ends to celebrate

“Ripped apart”  it says, you had better be careful!

Frankly I can’t imagine Mavis from Elmswell doing much ripping apart or indeed a spotty fourteen year old in a  fake Stone Island jacket but you never know I suppose.

I’ve always found the walk down from the station to be absolutely terrifying as the massed ranks of old woman and kids gather to taunt us, perhaps I didn’t ought to go this year?

[quote user="CT "]http://www.clubfanzine.com/ipswich_town/v2.forum.topic.bythread.php?id_t=105643&piece=topic105643&id_categ=7

Sorry ''bout the link but I''m using firefox.....
[/quote]

You should be sorry for wasting peoples time.

It starts off talking about City fans in their end, and I''m expecting some really blood curdling threats and ends up talking about how nice Aberdeen is, real manacing stuff that. [:D]