Sign in to follow this  
yellowarmy

Lee in and Hoolahan out

Whilst I like Hooly, the last few games he hasn''t done much to impress.  Mind you neither has many of the team lol.

If we have to sacrifice Hooly for Lee then I for one would be pleased.

Not sure I could see this happening. As effective as Lee is I dont think we would let someone as valuable as Hoolahan go to get him... uness of course, the plan is that Gow is coming in as well.

All this article says is that Palace might be open to such a move, not that NCFC would be.

I cannot see BG being up for this and think it is just Palace trying to inflate Lee''s value.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Whilst I like Hooly, the last few games he hasn''t done much to impress.  Mind you neither has many of the team lol.

[/quote]

no we should not need to sacrafice any players, weve got money from bell still not spent. its time our board had the boll*cks to reject any bid and build a succesful team.

i would 100% rather hooly stayed in this circumstance

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

no we should not need to sacrafice any players, weve got money from bell still not spent. its time our board had the boll*cks to reject any bid and build a succesful team.

i would 100% rather hooly stayed in this circumstance

[/quote]

As far as we know it''s not been spent, unless you have insider knowledge of course.

I would imagine that the money from Bell would be put towards wages for the loan players, but I could be wrong and it could have gone towards the debt.

if our board digs deep and gets a million quid sorted, we pull of a miracle and stay up and retain our big players we can easily sign lee and gow.

a settled team around;

semmy stefanovic  doc  drury

croft  russell clingan hoolahan

lee   gow

will not struggle in next seasons championship. Cumon board how us youve got a pair!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

if our board digs deep and gets a million quid sorted, we pull of a miracle and stay up and retain our big players we can easily sign lee and gow.

a settled team around;

semmy stefanovic  doc  drury

croft  russell clingan hoolahan

lee   gow

will not struggle in next seasons championship. Cumon board show us youve got a pair!

[/quote]

if this happens i will go bloody mental. Please gun do not get rid of a player who is one of the mosted gifted weve had for years. if we want to move forward as a club players like hoolahan need to stay

[/quote]

Spot on Lincoln!

Wes is the only current Norwich player I would willingly pay to go and watch. Possibly Hucks apart, he is the most skilful player we have had for ages. Sure, get rid, sit back and watch the long, painful decline continue.  

So Palace are supposed be interested in Hoolahan,offer them Eagle as he plays on the left and two can play at that game.

[quote user="rjwc22"]No Mooney or Shacks?[/quote]

dont think we would buy theses two aswell, and as awesome as shack has been i would much rather sign gow. stefanovic and spillane to come back we will cope without shacks.

as for mooney i think lee is the better option when choosing between the two

There is no indication that NCFC would be interested in this - why is everyone worrying so much!

[/quote] yeah he hasn''t done much cause he''s been injured! Sadly i feel wesley''s creativity has been sadly missed in recent weeks. In our dire situation we need both!

[quote user="rjwc22"]There is no indication that NCFC would be interested in this - why is everyone worrying so much![/quote]

because i worry alot!! there was no indication we were interested in letting bell join cov when it was first reported in their local press. then look! if we act early and show the club how much we dont want this to happen they may ( unlikely ) take note

[quote user="rjwc22"]There is no indication that NCFC would be interested in this - why is everyone worrying so much![/quote]

because i worry alot!! there was no indication we were interested in letting bell join cov when it was first reported in their local press. then look! if we act early and show the club how much we dont want this to happen they may ( unlikely ) take note

[/quote]

Would you be happy to see Hoolahan leave and Lee and Hucks come in?

[quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no i would much rather keep hoolahan here then sign hucks again. im not saying i wouldnt have hucks back because i woud love him here again but not over hoolahan or gow for that matter

[quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i cant see why we cant sign lee anyway without losing hooloohoop...lee would cost what...£300k tops...there must be some money  in the summer for transfers

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i cant see why we cant sign lee anyway without losing hooloohoop...lee would cost what...£300k tops...there must be some money  in the summer for transfers[/quote]

I reckon we will sign him in the summer regardless, this is just Palace starting the negotiations early to value him as high as (arguably) our most valuable asset.

[quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i cant see why we cant sign lee anyway without losing hooloohoop...lee would cost what...£300k tops...there must be some money  in the summer for transfers[/quote]

I reckon we will sign him in the summer regardless, this is just Palace starting the negotiations early to value him as high as (arguably) our most valuable asset.

[/quote]totally agree...i like LEE but there is no way palace will get anywere near the £600k they paid for him...£300k tops would be about right

I am intrigued that everyone has gone quiet again about us signing Mooney.  A few weeks back everyone seemed to think he was a must have but not so much now.

Perhaps it would be a bit ambitious for us to want a squad with Martin, Lee, Gow, Mooney, Cody, Cort in it but I still think Mooney would be a great signing.

Guess a lot depends on whether Reading go up as if they do not they might lose some of the people keeping Mooney out of the team.

perhaps because no chance to attack the Board is missed even when it comes from remote speculation?

The Board must be wrong so the story must be right.

Whilst I like Hooly, the last few games he hasn''t done much to impress. 

[/quote]That''s a little harsh in view of the fact that he hasn''t been playing. If we stay up, Hoops must stay. The man''s class. And we haven''t seen the best of him yet....

Let''s face it, - we''re skint. If we don''t sell anyone, there seems to be little possibility of team building, apart from Bosmans.Who should we sell - Clingan, Marshall, Croft or Hooly? If we are relegated, expect most to go, if we survive, and we would like to sign Lee, Shax, Gow, Mooney, where does the money come from? Those four will cost up to £2 million. Anyone seen Father Christmas?If we had to sell one, perhaps, sadly, Clingan will produce the most cash.

Whilst I like Hooly, the last few games he hasn''t done much to impress. Mind you neither has many of the team lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That might be because he hasn''t been playing the last few games, due to injury! lol, even though Alan Lee has really impressed me so far, I for one would no way swap our most creatiive player for him! Well thats my opinion! lol :p