Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NEIL DONCASTER - Supporters can play a vital role in shaping our destiny

Blast! That man has cost me a fiver today. I had a bet with a mate that the article this week would be along the lines of ''Why prudence with ambition will prevent us from doing a Southampton''. Bet it will be one week but maybe not until after their situation is resolved. 

Whilst reading the article I thought that the point still has not sunk in with this man the way forward is with a successful football team off the field income is secondary to a winning team. A winning team will generate even more off the field revenue.

Mr Doncaster - football first, first, first and then the club can move forward. Make the club proactive not reactive. 

[quote user="ridgeman"]

Whilst reading the article I thought that the point still has not sunk in with this man the way forward is with a successful football team off the field income is secondary to a winning team. A winning team will generate even more off the field revenue.

Mr Doncaster - football first, first, first and then the club can move forward. Make the club proactive not reactive. 

[/quote]

Well said indeed.

Watling, South and Chase knew that.

Pity that this lot still think they know better.

OTBC

OTBC

Does he want a ****** medal for doing this? He doesn''t asnwer them just replies with another one line question!

As many readers will know, I receive (and reply to) many, many emails from supporters who ask questions on a huge range of matters - from football finance, to overall club strategy, to why I was pictured smiling after our defeat at Blackpool (the answer, incidentally, is that the picture was actually taken before the kick-off). But one area that I continue to receive dozens of letters and emails about is how the club is being affected by the current economic downturn.

Incidentally we could save some money by getting shot of him...he is the root of all the club''s problems!

Close the door behind you on you way out please, Doncaster![:@]

[quote user="ridgeman"]

[/quote]

So are you suggesting that we stop the off-field activities so that we have even less funds available for the team?

[quote user="T"][quote user="ridgeman"]

[/quote]

So are you suggesting that we stop the off-field activities so that we have even less funds available for the team?

[/quote]

No he clearly isn''t Neil. 

For the life of me I can''t see what the poor chap is doing wrong to get so much abuse from you lot. Did he marry outside his family or something?

[quote user="Mange Tout"]

For the life of me I can''t see what the poor chap is doing wrong to get so much abuse from you lot. Did he marry outside his family or something?

[/quote]

He''s in charge of failure, persistent failure.

Or hadn''t you noticed, Delia dear.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mange Tout"]

[/quote]

He''s in charge of failure, persistent failure.

Or hadn''t you noticed, Delia dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

He reminds me of the voice over guy from all those old travelogue programs.

" With the imortal words on the ball city ringing in our ears, we must now say our farewells and stand and watch the sun sink slowly over this small haven of paradise set in...."

You can fill in the rest!

[quote user="T"][quote user="ridgeman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

May be NCFC could stop spending money on tangible fixed assets that are not critical and could be delayed.

Pity the club have to spend money on servicing the interest on the £2.5m loan re the land, thats not helping the playing side of the business is it?

[/quote]

Where you his best man?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mange Tout"]

[/quote]

Where you his best man?

[/quote]

If you pick on a juvenile legume then you may turn him all mushy[:D] That''s if he doesn''t pea himself first[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mange Tout"]

[/quote]

Where you his best man?

[/quote]

If you pick on a juvenile legume then you may turn him all mushy[:D] That''s if he doesn''t pea himself first[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''Outside of the family'' eh?

That''d be rum, eh?

Deary me, Delia, whatever do they get up to in Brizzle these days.

OTBC