I know Peter Raven has posted something similar, but are the players going to be using the new ball in training tomorrow and also at Colney next week.

For a better picture (sorry peter) visit premierleague.com and click on the news item.

The new ball was introduced in training earlier this week, although that''s no use as the training kits are black...

YES SO THE MATCH BALL WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THAT WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT PLAYER WHAT N.W IS GETTING NOT SOME BALL AARON WHY NOT REPLYING TO ME HEY ARE YOU GOING TO THE MATCH OH YES OF COURSE YOU ARE YOU ALWAYS GO

I think its a good question myself, as the ball does tend to be quite an important thing in football, being a ball-based game. Personally having recently played with one of the Nike balls recently for the first time, I found that those bloody rings made it a bit more difficult to see as well as other balls.I mean, I can obviously see the thing, but it makes it more difficult to judge. Course, in the old days when they used the orange balls over the winter, we never seemed to do that well did we? Hope that''s not going to happen agai