Sign in to follow this  
Theythinkitsallover

What happens after Sunday for both of us

Firstly you will beat us on Sunday. We are dire at home,have a manager the players don''t want to play for and your players will be hungrier whilst ours will be thinking of the beach!!. I have no doubt that you beating us will have a positive outcome for us as we will have a new manager for next season. When you have secured safety,and you will, what happens to your squad next season. Surely there is no way your board will let you get in this situation again. They must have a plan,outside investment, lined up to buy some of the loanees who have done well for you. Whatever happens Sunday to the victor just glosses over for 10 minutes the major problems both clubs have.

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Firstly you will beat us on Sunday. We are dire at home,have a manager the players don''t want to play for and your players will be hungrier whilst ours will be thinking of the beach!!. I have no doubt that you beating us will have a positive outcome for us as we will have a new manager for next season. When you have secured safety,and you will, what happens to your squad next season. Surely there is no way your board will let you get in this situation again. They must have a plan,outside investment, lined up to buy some of the loanees who have done well for you. Whatever happens Sunday to the victor just glosses over for 10 minutes the major problems both clubs have.
[/quote]

Hmmm, I wish you didn''t sound so damned certain,

We tend to blow it all when we are fancied to win, can''t you just say we have no chance and you are going to slaughter us ? We respond well to that ! ! !

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Firstly you will beat us on Sunday. We are dire at home,have a manager the players don''t want to play for and your players will be hungrier whilst ours will be thinking of the beach!!. I have no doubt that you beating us will have a positive outcome for us as we will have a new manager for next season. When you have secured safety,and you will, what happens to your squad next season. Surely there is no way your board will let you get in this situation again. They must have a plan,outside investment, lined up to buy some of the loanees who have done well for you. Whatever happens Sunday to the victor just glosses over for 10 minutes the major problems both clubs have.[/quote]unfortunately i cant see much change in personel happening,we may well become a "development" team next year, hoping to find a jonjo shelvey from somewhere to help keep us going financially and competitively. expect to see clingan ho for a good feeand a few bits of deadwood will be cut away as we look to trim the wage bill by 4m. we will spend money though, a little bit from bells transfer, and if we sell clingan.i was told there was a chance of gow being a city player next year and mooney depending on readings situation league wise and financially.and what becomes of you?

We get a new manager and the club come out with the usual load of rubbish about another 3 year plan. It is then fingers crossed the owner is in it for the long run. What really gets my goat up is our clubs get good gates (yes you get more) yet we cannot compete in such a poor league.

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]We get a new manager and the club come out with the usual load of rubbish about another 3 year plan. It is then fingers crossed the owner is in it for the long run. What really gets my goat up is our clubs get good gates (yes you get more) yet we cannot compete in such a poor league.[/quote]its very much down to the players you sign.look at...bristol city?not got the best players, but as a unit they work, they understand eachother, and want to help eachother succeedat times this season, ive sat there and watched as 1 of our players has the ball at his feet with nobody to pass to cos they didnt bloody want it. its changed now as we have players who want to succeed, notably lee and mooney and even gow, who just shut up and get on with it.how many times have you read in the EADT "player name": "were going to do it for the fans, " etc.we arent too dis-similar in the fact that our clubs need to change at pretty much every level and that we have some very lazy players in our squads.just out of interest, are you 1 of the ipswich fans that understand that marcus evans got you on the cheap and could screw you over very easily shoud he decide to leave. and who would blame him after 12m wasted in 1 year?

Usually in the upper north but i am not a season ticket holder because of work. I cannot attend midweek games and attend roughly 12-15 home games a season and about 5 away. Mind you the way work is i reckon i will have plenty of free time soon!!!