Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Skum tickets - home end

adetipple , fair play to you but how come you and your dad support different teams.

I would disown my son if he wanted to be a binner! i would rather he came home and told me he was a bender!

Well me and my mate managed to get tickets in the end. I believe we are in the cobbold stand which one of my friends who supports the scum tells me its just full of families and old people (Well apart from the Norwich bit). Have to say seems like a lot of people seem to be sitting in the home area.

One question does have to be begged though why could they not give us more seats for? They still havvnt sold out for the game and I doubt they will. Even if it was in another part of the ground could they not have given us about a 1000 more seats. There clearly were not enough seats to go round for our fans and cos of this they are now going to have to contend with alot of away fans in the home area. Oh well though its there fault just acting like the stupid imbreds they are

Reason they couldn''t give us more seats is that they would have had to move their season ticket holders to make our area wider, which they couldn''t do.

[quote user="cityangel"]Reason they couldn''t give us more seats is that they would have had to move their season ticket holders to make our area wider, which they couldn''t do.[/quote]

They''ve got season ticket holders?

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Reason they couldn''t give us more seats is that they would have had to move their season ticket holders to make our area wider, which they couldn''t do.[/quote]

They''ve got season ticket holders?

[/quote]

They wont next season [:D]

[quote user="barclayendstand"]Both "ends" at the Bin are home ends[/quote]

Three ends are home ends, the away fans only have a small chuck of the Cobbold stand, the rest of the Cobbold is season ticket holders.

Quick question for you lot in with the Binners:

Any intentions of signing along with the rest of us or celebrating our goals? I wouldn''t blame you if you didn''t, mind, just thinking it''d be bloomin'' funny to see quite a lot celebrating in the home ends..

[quote user=""]

Quick question for you lot in with the Binners:

Any intentions of signing along with the rest of us or celebrating our goals? I wouldn''t blame you if you didn''t, mind, just thinking it''d be bloomin'' funny to see quite a lot celebrating in the home ends..

[/quote]

I think it''ll be funny too but the Stewards apparently have instructions to throw anyone out in the home ends who is seen to be celebrating Norwich goals and I have a feeling that Ipswich fans will be happy to point them out. So be carefull we don''t want you to celbrate out first goal and then miss our 2nd and 3rd ones do we?? [:)]

Cant believe we''re all so confident. Lovin it [Y]However you do that a) this is Norwich City we''re talking about and we always fold under pressureb) form goes out the window in derby games?Not saying we wont win- just not as confident as the rest of you [:)]

[quote user="keyser Soze"]adetipple , fair play to you but how come you and your dad support different teams.

I would disown my son if he wanted to be a binner! i would rather he came home and told me he was a bender![/quote]haha

I''m absolutely sh**ing myself, just can''t bear to lose to them in such an important match, the next day of waiting is going to be so painful...Fair play to anyone sitting in with the scummers, don''t know if I could handle it myself...

My Dad grew up in Suffolk so when he was  in his teens and thru to his twenties he supported his local team (Ipswich) they were doing alright in the 70''s.Well cause my Dad was in RAF i was born in Norwich when my Dad was at Coltishall and have lived in Norwich all my life.My Dad has a strong belief that you should follow your local team.Unfortnately for him he had to let me be a canaries fan as all my school friends were.Also he used to work in the old city stand in the Bar on match days before it was burnt down (I still blame him for the fire).It was difficult for him to persuade a 6 year old boy from not supporting NCFC. I wanted to go to watch football were daddy worked and also i wanted to follow the more successfull team bearing in mind one of my earliest memories was us winning the milk cup.And for all the ups and downs i have always followed the team ever since.I am getting quite excited about sitting in with the scummers on Sunday.Can i keep myself quiet and calm. I do sometimes get quite animated at games.Oh well i cant wait. Come on you Yellows.

I have to say its good to see all this confidence as many people are often very negative on this messageboard. I have to say I think we might just be able to sneak a win. I think it will be a really good game of football though lets just hope we are on the winning side.

Celebrations wise it depends what time of the game it is. Cos lets face it their gonna chuck you out if you celebrate in the home end so if its an early goal will have to keep quite but if its a goal near the end I will probably celebrate and get out of there asap.

I think getting an early goal would be good for us. As I think if we can take the lead then the imbreds will start to get more impatient and get on Magilton and the teams back. Adding to that although ensuring we save up is the most important thing getting Magilton the sack would also please me enormously!