Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Skum tickets - home end

After missing out in the ballot have had to get tickets in the home end.

On general sale and loads available. Got a couple in their family enclosure so I won''t get slapped in the unlikely event we score and I can''t stop the urge...

They only ask for your postcode, so as long as you provide a non-NR address to post them to it''s easy. In fact, I doubt they''d care if it was an NR address.

Col U were all over their ground a couple of seasons ago (FAO Cam), and there''s no reason why we shouldn''t do the same if the **** haven''t got the passion to sell out by themselves.

Huge game for us.

OTBC.

How did you manage to get em? I tried to get em online but diddnt have a customer number so had to get em by phone. They wouldnt sell my friend one cos he lived in norwich. I live in Lowestoft yet they stil wouldnt sell me one as it is a norwich postcode! Diddnt realise they make it tht difficult to buy tickets!!!

Have you not got friends or family outside of Norfolk / Suffolk they could post them to?

I got them sent to a London address.

TAsked me if I''d ever bought tickets with them before, I said no - and that was about it. Simples.

Well to be honest with you Lowestoft is in Suffolk and i tried explaining that to them but they said they couldnt sell em to me. yeh i got asked if i had been before and i said no.

Yeh unfortunately on this occasion i dont really know anyone who lives in ipswich although my dads friend used to live there and we are trying to see if we might be able to get the tickets posted to one of his mates who lives in ipswich

I dont suppose they gave you a customer number so i could buy em with that?

See if it was on the telly i would be happy to watch it but for a match like this their is not way i am going to listen to it on the radio

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

Well to be honest with you Lowestoft is in Suffolk and i tried explaining that to them but they said they couldnt sell em to me. yeh i got asked if i had been before and i said no.[/quote]

Pretend you''re in the box office at Ipswich, someone from outside Ipswich rings and wants to register to get a ticket for the local derby just 5 days before the game. When asked they admit they haven''t ever been to an Ipswich match before, would you not think it was a Norwich fan trying to get in the home end??

i live in lowestoft too and had to get a mate who is an Ipswich fan and member to buy mine for me as they refussed me...

Surely you can just say you are working away from home / abroad this week and ask to pick up the tickets on the day?

Then you could just give them any old postcode...as they don''t use it to verify your credit card.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

Well to be honest with you Lowestoft is in Suffolk and i tried explaining that to them but they said they couldnt sell em to me. yeh i got asked if i had been before and i said no.

Yeh unfortunately on this occasion i dont really know anyone who lives in ipswich although my dads friend used to live there and we are trying to see if we might be able to get the tickets posted to one of his mates who lives in ipswich

I dont suppose they gave you a customer number so i could buy em with that?

See if it was on the telly i would be happy to watch it but for a match like this their is not way i am going to listen to it on the radio

[/quote]

Can''t you just get someone off here who lives in Suffolk to do the honours for you?

typical binners only wanting to send tickets to those with an IP postcode...

what about exiled fans who want to go? suppose if they come from further away than Woodbridge they dont get tickets..... no wonder they never sell out!

jas :)

The best way is if you know a scummer who is a member then you''ll get a ticket easily.I had to sit in the shitania stand last season,hardest 90 mins of my life.

I am so tempted but I just can''t bring myself to sit amongst the scummers in silence while City are banging them in. I''m sticking it out with Chris Boreham and Mr Sit on The Fence on Radio N.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]I am so tempted but I just can''t bring myself to sit amongst the scummers in silence while City are banging them in. I''m sticking it out with Chris Boreham and Mr Sit on The Fence on Radio N.[/quote]

I''m with you on this on, there is no way i could sit amongst these retards and keep stum when we slaughter them 4-0!! [:D]

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]I am so tempted but I just can''t bring myself to sit amongst the scummers in silence while City are banging them in. I''m sticking it out with Chris Boreham and Mr Sit on The Fence on Radio N.[/quote]

I wouldn''t want to sit in the home end for our ''''derby'''' game either tbh [:D] wouldn''t be able to keep quiet if we scored or hide my emotions in the 90 mins.

I did have a free ticket for the Donny game last week though and sat in the Green King( library) Stand right at the end adjacent to the Donny fans but it was half empty and no-one took any interest in me smiling away everytime Donny scored.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I did have a free ticket for the Donny game last week though and sat in the Green King( library) Stand right at the end adjacent to the Donny fans but it was half empty and no-one took any interest in me smiling away everytime Donny scored.

[/quote]Having been to their dump on Saturday- are you confident of a City win next Sunday CA?

Depends on which Norwich turns up CT, If we play like we did on Monday then we''ll beat them easily.  They are low on confidence at home, the fans aren''t behind them which makes them nervous at home but their players will of course be motivated for this one so who knows, wouldn''t want to predict the outcome if I''m honest, will just cross everything and hope for the best.

Think Lee will score though [:)]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Dad**[/quote]

I have a feeling that we could see a bit of a punch up in the home end, I will bring my camera''s lol 

Can''t see any reason to take the risk.  Say something unwittingly out of turn, someone takes offense and takes a shot at you, defend yourself, outcome; all involved get arrested and banned from both grounds for life.  Safer to listen on the radio.  (In bed that is with breakfast due to the ridiculous kick-off time).

[quote user="AndyJR"]Can''t see any reason to take the risk.  Say something unwittingly out of turn, someone takes offense and takes a shot at you, defend yourself, outcome; all involved get arrested and banned from both grounds for life.  Safer to listen on the radio.  (In bed that is with breakfast due to the ridiculous kick-off time).

[/quote]

I understand where you are coming from, but I just feel I have to be there for one of the most important games in my club''s history. The more City there are, the less sc*m there are.

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Can''t see any reason to take the risk.  Say something unwittingly out of turn, someone takes offense and takes a shot at you, defend yourself, outcome; all involved get arrested and banned from both grounds for life.  Safer to listen on the radio.  (In bed that is with breakfast due to the ridiculous kick-off time).

[/quote]

I understand where you are coming from, but I just feel I have to be there for one of the most important games in my club''s history. The more City there are, the less sc*m there are.

[/quote]

I like that theory Lol Morgan! [:)]

Well i will be sitting in the scum end but i am going with my Dad so bring it on scummers.Actually my Dads an Ipswich fan so i am hoping he will protect me if i start singing along with the yellow army.A work colleague who is a scum season ticket holder got me the tickets. He said he has chosen a safe area of the ground for me :)

Their box office is opening for sales from 9am til 11am. Not sure if you will need some form of customer number to buy or can just turn up on the morning and queue up for one.

[quote user="adetipple"]Well i will be sitting in the scum end but i am going with my Dad so bring it on scummers.
Actually my Dads an Ipswich fan so i am hoping he will protect me if i start singing along with the yellow army.
A work colleague who is a scum season ticket holder got me the tickets. He said he has chosen a safe area of the ground for me :)

[/quote]

I''m in the Greene King stand near the Norwich fans and I will be with my Brother who unfortunately for him is a binner [:$]

If you''re in the home stand just remember to keep your hands in your pockets so they don''t notice your 4 fingers and 1 thumb.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

I''m in the Greene King stand near the Norwich fans and I will be with my Brother who unfortunately for him is a binner [:$]

[/quote]

They are very quiet in there, sat there for the Donny game and you could hear a pin drop, well until a few started Jim Out chants.[:D]