Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Norwich Fan NOT Jailed

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED15%20Apr%202009%2012%3A57%3A31%3A037

I wonder what Adolf Whittler will make of this! Anyway he seems like a nice lad.

I hope you''re not suggesting that Arturo is a strange little fellow with a neatly trimmed toothbrush moustache, who marches around, ranting and raving, making speeches at the occasional night rally.

[/quote]

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]Adolf Whittler[/quote]That''s the best name ever![/quote]I think even arthur will smile at that one (before he sends the gestapo round to Squitty''s). [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]Adolf Whittler[/quote]That''s the best name ever![/quote]I think even arthur will smile at that one (before he sends the gestapo round to Squitty''s). [:D][/quote]

You''re spot on Lapp. That had me in stitches when i read it!

I''ll give you that one Squit.....[:D]

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED15%20Apr%202009%2012%3A57%3A31%3A037

I wonder what Adolf Whittler will make of this! Anyway he seems like a nice lad.[/quote]

Changed my name just for you pal! [:D][/quote]Does that mean you are finally going to marry Doris before you shoot her in the bunker arthur?[:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

I wonder what Adolf Whittler will make of this! Anyway he seems like a nice lad.[/quote]

Changed my name just for you pal! [:D][/quote]Does that mean you are finally going to marry Doris before you shoot her in the bunker arthur?[:D]

[/quote]

Dat ist good yah!

I think you should explain why being associated with a man responsible for the Holocaust is so hilarious, I''m sure you''re grandchildren would be so proud of you laughing at genocide.

I think you should explain why being associated with a man responsible for the Holocaust is so hilarious, I''m sure you''re grandchildren would be so proud of you laughing at genocide.

[/quote]

Come on, Squit, your name for Arthur was quite witty, whether you intended it to be or not, and Arthur took it in good humour with his response, then you go and spoil it all by making a nasty, snide remark. You reverted to type really.

[/quote]

Errrrr you said it in the 1st place thinking it would be a joke at my expense, but i found it quite a clever play on words.

Care to explain why you said it in the 1st place and why in saying it you were proud to make a joke associating me with genocide? Did you not think of the holocaust when you wrote it? Or is it only now that ive turned your little joke around that your pissed off?

I dont expect an answer.....should be a good one if it comes....

[quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

Come on, Squit, your name for Arthur was quite witty, whether you intended it to be or not, and Arthur took it in good humour with his response, then you go and spoil it all by making a nasty, snide remark. You reverted to type really.

[/quote]

I think squit was expecting me to rant and rave and is pissed off that I havent started slaggging him off. I thought it was a clever play on words. He obviously did, but he is one poster who goes out of his way to cause an argument with me. Think his efforts have backfired.[:''(]

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think squit was expecting me to rant and rave and is pissed off that I havent started slaggging him off. I thought it was a clever play on words. He obviously did, but he is one poster who goes out of his way to cause an argument with me. Think his efforts have backfired.[:''(]

[/quote]

Squit is just a nasty little worm. He''s a bit of a troll really.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Squit is just a nasty little worm. He''s a bit of a troll really.

[/quote]

You didnt need to tell me that mate, ive known for a while, I thought it was funny wording, soon as I find it amusing he reverts to type and trys to cause an argument. He said it in the 1st place....was he thinking about it as a joke about the holocaust and genecide? No of course not, but soon as I take it on the chin rather than argue it seems to hit a nerve.

Feel sorry for soemone like that...I know im not the one crying about it.[:''(]

Perhaps if he thinks im joking about the holocaust by changing my name, he would care to explain why he said it in the 1st place.

Sad little troll. Ruined another thread.

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

Errrrr you said it in the 1st place thinking it would be a joke at my expense, but i found it quite a clever play on words.

Care to explain why you said it in the 1st place and why in saying it you were proud to make a joke associating me with genocide? Did you not think of the holocaust when you wrote it? Or is it only now that ive turned your little joke around that your pissed off?

[/quote]

Arthur, as chief apologist for the BNP you''ll find that associations with thier beliefs is apt. It was never meant as a ''little joke'' but the fact that you see it that way further explains you thinking. You should keep the name it allows people to see you for what you really are.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Arthur, as chief apologist for the BNP you''ll find that associations with thier beliefs is apt. It was never meant as a ''little joke'' but the fact that you see it that way further explains you thinking. You should keep the name it allows people to see you for what you really are.

[/quote]

Yeah he should, that would show once and for all that Arthur is a great chracter on these boards and he has the ability to laugh at himself which is more than can be said for other aptly named offensive turds Squitty.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really it means I can laugh at myself. You are not doing yourself any favours.

If you think I am the one who is making fun of the holocaust and genocide then please explain what your thinking was when you came up with that name.

You really are quite sad.[:''(]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah he should, that would show once and for all that Arthur is a great chracter on these boards and he has the ability to laugh at himself which is more than can be said for other aptly named offensive turds Squitty.

[/quote]

I dont mind people having a laugh at my expense. This one has backfired on little squitty mate, I think he has shown himself for what he is. I took it in my stride and had a laugh about it, poor squitty seems upset that i didnt go ballistic. Sad little life that lad lives i think. Doesnt exactly cover himself in glory does he?